Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 07:49 PM

30 posts, read 145,890 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=3]Hello, my family is looking to relocate to the Austin area from Houston in the next year or so. Can anyone recommend a good recruiter that specializes in accounting/finance? I am currently the Director of Finance with a healthcare company in Houston. Thanks.[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2007, 07:53 PM

1,207 posts, read 6,279,021 times
I do. PM me for details. She's a friend of mine.

Old 01-30-2008, 04:12 PM

2 posts, read 28,984 times
I am a Finance and Accounting Recruiter in Austin. We are actually looking for someone at your level with Healthcare Experience. Would you like me to tell you more about it?

Old 03-10-2008, 12:51 PM

2 posts, read 50,273 times
I am planning to move to the Austin area from CA around Sept. I need help finding a job in the accounting field preferably in a school setting like I am now. Can you help me or direct me to someone that can best help me.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:05 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeramos79 View Post
I am planning to move to the Austin area from CA around Sept. I need help finding a job in the accounting field preferably in a school setting like I am now. Can you help me or direct me to someone that can best help me.
The school districts websites have job postings and you can apply directly from there. Just look up the various school districts (Austin, Round Rock, etc) and go to their websites.

Old 03-13-2008, 09:21 AM

1 posts, read 25,240 times
Default Does anyone know of any good recruiters/headhunters in Austin

I just moved to Austin 3 weeks ago. Does anyone know any good headhunters for marketing or college placement?

Old 04-22-2008, 11:09 AM

2 posts, read 30,706 times
i have been doing international consulting (business dev., market analysis, product integration) work for the past two years and recently moved to Austin...does anyone know of any good Head hunters for this field? Thanks

Old 04-22-2008, 02:46 PM

1 posts, read 25,039 times
I am also looking to find employment in Austin or Round Rock. I have been in a automotive sales management potion for the past 10 years.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:55 PM

264 posts, read 1,001,055 times
I guess everyone IS moving here even though they haven't secured a job yet. Is it that bad everywhere else to the point that you'd just get up and move somewhere without securing a job yet? That sounds crazy to me.

Yes, Austin is doing better than the rest of the country in terms of employment, but I wouldn't move to another state unless I had a job secured, first and foremost. What are people thinking? Oh well, I guess we'll all just have to pay higher unemployement rates because of it.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:04 PM

2 posts, read 50,273 times
Maybe I am just speaking for myself but I doubt it. If we are willing to pick up and go to another state is because we are confident in ourselves and highly educated to find a job elsewhere. I guess we just have the luxury of picking up our things and going. If I am looking to move to Austin is for family reasons not to be a liability to anyone. BTW don't worry about me making you pay higher taxes I already got job offers with relocation expenses paid-I guess some people are more welcoming in Austin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin