Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2015, 03:06 PM

615 posts, read 781,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXEX06 View Post
Geez guy! The mall is located in Austin! Just accept you're wrong.
Show us where the Lakeline Mall says they are in Austin. Right, you can't because according to the mall, they are located in Cedar Park.

I love how when y'all can't make your point (that malls are dying in Austin), you argue about random crap instead.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:15 PM

2,602 posts, read 2,981,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petro View Post
Show us where the Lakeline Mall says they are in Austin. Right, you can't because according to the mall, they are located in Cedar Park.

I love how when y'all can't make your point (that malls are dying in Austin), you argue about random crap instead.
You better tell Williamson County they're doing it wrong, then. Since they're sending Lakeline's property taxes to Austin.

Williamson Central Appraisal District

Old 04-30-2015, 03:18 PM

8,977 posts, read 17,555,108 times
Quote:

You mean like refuting the assertion that Lakeline Mall isn't within the city limits of AUSTIN ? According to the MAP, it is indeed within the city limits of Austin. And the insistence that there is only ONE mall open within the city? Random crap indeed

I reckon you would be REALLY upset to know the McNeil Rd. Post Office Branch isn't anywhere near McNeil Rd.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10scoachrick View Post
You mean like refuting the assertion that Lakeline Mall isn't within the city limits of AUSTIN ? According to the MAP, it is indeed within the city limits of Austin. And the insistence that there is only ONE mall open within the city? Random crap indeed

I reckon you would be REALLY upset to know the McNeil Rd. Post Office Branch isn't anywhere near McNeil Rd.
Or that Airport Blvd doesn't lead to the airport

Old 04-30-2015, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novacek View Post
Or that Airport Blvd doesn't lead to the airport
OR...that we drive on a parkway and park in the driveway.

Or...that we call them 'apartments' when they are all stuck together!

Or...that we call them buildings...even after they are finished...Shouldn't they be called 'builts' ?

Old 04-30-2015, 03:25 PM

Quote:
You better tell Williamson County they're doing it wrong, then. Since they're sending Lakeline's property taxes to Austin.

Williamson Central Appraisal District
Again, I don't care where the taxes go. It has zero to do with the fact that the mall is located in Cedar Park. Argue all you like, but until you show me something from the Mall that states "we are located in Austin" you remain wrong. Every Lakeline Mall website, including social media, says Cedar Park.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Again, I don't care where the taxes go. It has zero to do with the fact that the mall is located in Cedar Park.
It has everything to do with where the taxes go. That's where they're legally located.

Their fluff web site could say that they're located in a State of Pure Imagination (tm), but that doesn't make it so.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:29 PM

Quote:
It has everything to do with where the taxes go. That's where they're legally located.

Their fluff web site could say that they're located in a State of Pure Imagination (tm), but that doesn't make it so.
Again, prove your point. Show me where they say they are in Austin.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:30 PM

375 posts, read 319,275 times
Quote:
You can say Austin all you like, but it's located in Cedar Park.

11200 Lakeline Mall Dr, Cedar Park, TX 78613-1501
Quote:
This I agree with. But, you won't find anything on the Lakeline Mall website claiming to be located in Austin. And saying it is an Austin shopping mall because it's located literally on the very edge of town is a very weak argument.
It is all weird up here with the city lines. It was confusing when they initiated the bag ban, for example.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Again, I don't care where the taxes go. It has zero to do with the fact that the mall is located in Cedar Park. Argue all you like, but until you show me something from the Mall that states "we are located in Austin" you remain wrong. Every Lakeline Mall website, including social media, says Cedar Park.
Try a map of the city limits, dude...for cryin' out loud!

Or...will you be quoting Wiki as fact now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin