Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2010, 09:05 PM

8 posts, read 46,134 times

Advertisements

hahaha yah your right to bad im not in school and unlike you old people on here who save up their whole life for a nasty BMW i have many cars at my hand that i get to use for free and yeah ik its not the best because mine has a blue top and a blue interrior and that baby looks so sexyyy and trust me on this one i have been in just about every mercedes class they make and let me fill you in on somthing that budweiser truck just make you look even more trashy... Get some money and buy a benz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 09:09 PM

4,472 posts, read 17,701,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BENZ LOVER 2 View Post
hahaha yah your right to bad im not in school and unlike you old people on here who save up their whole life for a nasty BMW i have many cars at my hand that i get to use for free and yeah ik its not the best because mine has a blue top and a blue interrior and that baby looks so sexyyy and trust me on this one i have been in just about every mercedes class they make and let me fill you in on somthing that budweiser truck just make you look even more trashy... Get some money and buy a benz
My 'Vette will whoop any Mercedes CLK/SLK up, down, and sideways. Old? I'm 29 there...junior.

A car is no legitimate symbol of wealth, someday you may learn that.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:13 PM

you know what maybe your right maybe it isant... o but thats right it is and really a vette? thats cool yah i cant complain my dad has a 1975, i do like vetts but i promise you that my sl will kill your vette... thats a promise dont care what year or what model its a mercades lets be real

Old 05-23-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
you know what maybe your right maybe it isant... o but thats right it is and really a vette? thats cool yah i cant complain my dad has a 1975, i do like vetts but i promise you that my sl will kill your vette... thats a promise dont care what year or what model its a mercades lets be real
A car is no status symbol, you kids need to learn...

And it's spelled MERCEDES, please.

Another troll...

Old 05-23-2010, 09:17 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,319,643 times
Quote:
a SL will not kill a Z06 corvette on the street or the track

Old 05-23-2010, 09:19 PM

hahah like i said i type way to fast and i might just think about ur advice "A car is no status symbol" dont know if ill ever agree but ill do some thinkingggg

Old 05-23-2010, 09:22 PM

2,781 posts, read 7,210,581 times
Quote:
'To bad' indeed. That's one of the worst run-on sentences I've ever seen. I guess compared to an 18 year old with a grasp of the English language comparable to a first grader, 22 is old.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:23 PM

Quote:
hahah like i said i type way to fast and i might just think about ur advice "A car is no status symbol" dont know if ill ever agree but ill do some thinkingggg
Most wealthy folks don't need to buy some fancy vehicle to show off. I know many independently wealthy people and most of them drive regular cars/trucks. Why show off? If you know you have money, why do you need to tell everyone else?

Old 05-23-2010, 09:30 PM

2,781 posts, read 7,210,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyAZ View Post
Most wealthy folks don't need to buy some fancy vehicle to show off. I know many independently wealthy people and most of them drive regular cars/trucks. Why show off? If you know you have money, why do you need to tell everyone else?
My father is a multi-millionaire, could buy any car in the world he wanted (Veyron, etc.), but he drives a BMW 'rust bucket' 535xi. This kid is clueless as to how the world works and what the definition of class is. These people driving around in lime green Lamborghinis just look like clowns.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:44 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,201,963 times
Quote:
Its okay for most people to take a BMW over a Mercades benz they are 15-25 percent lower in cost , And let me tell you that R500 black on black coming down the road makes people in 7 class BMW wish they had one... And my CLK 320 i pre ordered gets many bmw fans and audi fans wanting to take back there rust buckets and get a real car ... A MERCADES BENZ
BENZ LOVER 2: Windbag Boogaloo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive