Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 12:20 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,840,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie1278 View Post
Is that what happened? Thanks for the story you should get into writing fiction books. But back to reality...I just passed someone on the right and approaching a red light. This is when you and your "passive aggressive behavior" decided to squeeze your lifted truck just past my front bumper and the rear bumper of the car in your lane while I was going about 45mph+ in a 45 zone. Your passive aggressive behavior is going to kill someone. Take your rage and troll online like you did here and let your rage out...it's safer and won't put other lives in danger.

Oh and when the light changed and you mashed the gas to the floor and took off doing like 80mph+ in a 45 because you were scared I would retaliate was priceless

You don't seem to have comprehended what I wrote - it'll type slower this time .

I full acknowledged that I wasn't there and so don't know the real story - I even said it *could* be the other guy being a jerk. But we only have your account of things, which, judging by your behavior here, it's saying much. You only seem to pick out the bits of the story that suit your agenda.

Like I said, it's rare for someone to just starting something on the roads without being provoked first. It's almost always the passive aggressive control freaks that think their $hit don't stink (but I'm already speeding, so no one is allowed to pass me ). Then they chuck a hissy fit when they get called on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2014, 01:30 PM

3,517 posts, read 2,677,028 times
If it doesn’t have 18 wheels, it’s not a truck. It’s a wannabe with nothing more than a modified car or an SUV with part of the roof and the some of the seats removed.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:19 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,809,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foques View Post
I don't understand why people just don't get the concept of someone liking the way their ride looks if it is lifted and making it so?
Because people are judgmental.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:20 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,598,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
You don't seem to have comprehended what I wrote - it'll type slower this time .

I full acknowledged that I wasn't there and so don't know the real story - I even said it *could* be the other guy being a jerk. But we only have your account of things, which, judging by your behavior here, it's saying much. You only seem to pick out the bits of the story that suit your agenda.

Like I said, it's rare for someone to just starting something on the roads without being provoked first. It's almost always the passive aggressive control freaks that think their $hit don't stink (but I'm already speeding, so no one is allowed to pass me ). Then they chuck a hissy fit when they get called on it.
Your behavior is argumentative and I'm not biting. Your agenda is to stir the pot and troll for a fight and I'm not biting. It's friday take your meds and get out

I will say this though... Your whole agenda in this post was implying that I was holding up traffic and trying to dictate traffic flow. You wouldn't let that subject go and most of your reply was centered around it. The only person with an agenda is you.

"Trolling argument? No one likes control freaks that try to dictate the flow of traffic. Maybe you got exactly what you deserve (for holding up traffic), or maybe the guy was a total jerk and didn't give you time to move over. I wasn't there so how the hell should I know? But I do know lots of people are in denial about their need to control others in traffic.

I see people pull that move all the time and it's 100% because some ass didn't move over in a timely manner. I've never seen someone just cut in front of someone for no reason. The car in the left lane and their passive aggressive behavior is what starts the whole deal."

Old 10-03-2014, 03:38 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,840,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie1278 View Post
Your behavior is argumentative and I'm not biting.
And your original post stereotyping & insulting lifted truck owners is meant to bring peace and love to the auto forum.

Guess you can dish it, but you can't take it

And bye the way I don't own a lifted truck.....never owned one, nor do I know anyone with one. And at 6'1" in socks, I've never been accused of being short.

Old 10-03-2014, 04:22 PM

522 posts, read 722,848 times
^shortie

Old 10-03-2014, 04:53 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,598,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
And your original post stereotyping & insulting lifted truck owners is meant to bring peace and love to the auto forum.

Guess you can dish it, but you can't take it

And bye the way I don't own a lifted truck.....never owned one, nor do I know anyone with one. And at 6'1" in socks, I've never been accused of being short.
It was a tongue-in-cheek thread for the most part. You obviously have some rage in you.

On that note mods can lock this thread if you want.

Old 10-03-2014, 05:55 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,194,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlife619 View Post
Around here, it varies, the ones that are super lifted with massive tires and reinforced suspensions, that's all blacked out, are mostly Bro's that kinda look like the guy above.

The ones that are beat up, dirty, but still lifted are usually driven by Redneck contractors with tool box kits on the back of the flat bed.

There not all short either, some are fat asses, some are "Military Muscle" testo freaks, some are tweakers, and of course the majority of them are "Bro's"....the oldest hows it going in Brocabulary.."Dudee...Sup Brah!" "When was tha las time you went to Glamis to get your tires wet bro"?

Other Bro: "Sheet, like last weekend bruh!"...Main Bro: "Right on homie, did you bring the coors light, G"?

Other Bro: "Dude, Hell yeah I did bruh! Went to Dan's market before I shot over, it's in the front seat!".

Old 10-03-2014, 06:12 PM

77 posts, read 89,469 times
Default That could be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkmani View Post

A while back I pulled behind this big black mean-lookin lifted truck- replete with chrome mudflap girls- and a bumper sticker stating:
"Actually, I am driving this to compensate for a small penis"

Paradoxically, that driver must have had big cojones.

Old 10-03-2014, 06:25 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,527,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkmani View Post
I find it only mildly creepy that a penis is the first thing that comes to your mind.

I personally don't care what OTHER PEOPLE do with THEIR MONEY and THEIR PROPERTY and i don't stereotype them as rednecks or thugs... or randomly start talking about small penis'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive