Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 04:17 AM

628 posts, read 840,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
He bought Chrysler for pennies on the dollar and screwed the workers out of their pensions. What does it take? Still, I say Chrysler makes more money than Fiat.
I think both Chrysler and Fiat are major reasons why FCA might go bankrupt in the future but they are still alive because they receive money from the US to keep Chrysler alive and the EU to keep Fiat alive I bet the brands would have been gone a few years ago and Jeep, Ram and Alfa Romeo sold to other companies if FCA did not receive money from the US and EU to keep the Chrysler and Fiat brands
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2018, 05:14 AM

6,980 posts, read 5,423,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwh View Post
I think both Chrysler and Fiat are major reasons why FCA might go bankrupt in the future but they are still alive because they receive money from the US to keep Chrysler alive and the EU to keep Fiat alive I bet the brands would have been gone a few years ago and Jeep, Ram and Alfa Romeo sold to other companies if FCA did not receive money from the US and EU to keep the Chrysler and Fiat brands
I’m glad you not a stockbroker if people listen to you and what you think they would be broke. Sure Chrysler borrowed money from the government so did GM and the big banks Chrysler is making money now or haven’t you bothered to check on how they are doing. Chrysler is also bringing vehicles back to Michigan from Mexico to be built by Americans so that’s a win win for the economy. If Chrysler was doing so bad why are they investing billions into new products and assembly plant renovations. If you haven’t a clue on how the automotive industry works you should not say anything before you check out what your talking about.

Old 06-23-2018, 05:51 AM

628 posts, read 840,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy62 View Post
I’m glad you not a stockbroker if people listen to you and what you think they would be broke. Sure Chrysler borrowed money from the government so did GM and the big banks Chrysler is making money now or haven’t you bothered to check on how they are doing. Chrysler is also bringing vehicles back to Michigan from Mexico to be built by Americans so that’s a win win for the economy. If Chrysler was doing so bad why are they investing billions into new products and assembly plant renovations. If you haven’t a clue on how the automotive industry works you should not say anything before you check out what your talking about.
They only moved the vehicles to Michigan because Michigan paid them to move the products as well as Trump attacking Mexico

Old 06-23-2018, 06:00 AM

6,980 posts, read 5,423,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwh View Post
They only moved the vehicles to Michigan because Michigan paid them to move the products as well as Trump attacking Mexico
Wrong wrong they moved them back because of the Trump tax cut and their decision to build more trucks and SUVs. They brought back the Ram 250 and 350 back to the plant that made them before. It had nothing to do with the trade war with Mexico he’ll GM is building their new Blazer in Mexico despite the tariffs. And Michigan did not pay Chrysler anything to bring these pickups back, we’re do you people get all this bad information from it blows my mind that everyone thinks they are an expert on Chrysler when they don’t even have a clue what they are talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive