Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 02:27 AM

4,212 posts, read 3,297,443 times

Advertisements

Ok I checked a map....Rosedale is six miles from City Hall. Sounds like Baltimore to me.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:37 AM

775 posts, read 1,785,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsideboy View Post
Maybe city folk and country folk measure distance differently, but it seems that the Golden Ring Mall and Franklin Square aren't more than 3 or 4 miles from the city limits. Regardless, I thought it was north of the city, it appears to be east of the city.
This terrible incident is clearly a reflection on Baltimore.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:49 AM

805 posts, read 2,115,734 times
off course, just like all the crime in the US and why not the entire world

Old 04-25-2011, 06:27 AM

4,180 posts, read 14,598,386 times
Update on the incident. Rally to be held. Clearly Baltimore County.

McDonald's beating: Woman charged in beating of a transgender woman at a Rosedale McDonald's - baltimoresun.com

Old 04-25-2011, 06:28 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
This story gets more bizarre and freakish by the minute. At first it appears that two thugly women beat the crap out of a woman while completely spineless and cranially challenged stooges do nothing but stand around and watch and take videos. Then you find out she was actually a he( in the video he looked like a she but I didn't look too closely) and was in the ladies rest room. Thats reason to be upset but not to deliver a beat down. But you thenhave to wonder just what happened in there. Then on Drudge they said it was because he looked at one of their men, LOL. If you feel threatened by a guy looking at your man, you have problems. Then again looking at the two beating on him/her, you wonder if maybe THEY'RE also secretly men.
One of the most boring episodes of " Insomnia" was when he went to Baltimore to hang out all night. It was just a lame city with no style. Now this, ugly women, wimpy guys and shemales. I think DC has some competition.

Old 04-25-2011, 08:46 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,773 times
Lol so many people seem to be so happy this happened outside of the city.
Technically 6 miles is not alot.

I'm curious about where these thugs came from.

Old 04-25-2011, 08:46 AM

7,301 posts, read 13,516,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
The one adult charged was from Rosedale.

Nobody is happy this happened.

Old 04-25-2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Lol so many people seem to be so happy this happened outside of the city.
Technically 6 miles is not alot.

Speaking for myself, I am not happy this incident happened at all. I found it pretty disgusting and hope for penalties. But, as the story first broke out, many people assumed on this site that it occured in the city. And after that was cleared, many still blamed the nearness of the city for it happening. Even yourself with your "6 miles is not alot" comment.

I understand Baltimore has a high crime rate. I get it. But, I think it's important to remember that there are many areas in the city I would prefer to live and feel safer than many of the surrounding communities.
Patterson Park over Rosedale? No question. Patterson Park.

I don't think anyone is happy this happened outside the city. I don't think anyone is happy this happened at all.

Instead of assumptions, read the articles about what had occured. Then you won't have to be curious anymore about where the "thugs" come from: county residents.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:08 AM

315 posts, read 366,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
This story gets more bizarre and freakish by the minute. At first it appears that two thugly women beat the crap out of a woman while completely spineless and cranially challenged stooges do nothing but stand around and watch and take videos. Then you find out she was actually a he( in the video he looked like a she but I didn't look too closely) and was in the ladies rest room. Thats reason to be upset but not to deliver a beat down. But you thenhave to wonder just what happened in there. Then on Drudge they said it was because he looked at one of their men, LOL. If you feel threatened by a guy looking at your man, you have problems. Then again looking at the two beating on him/her, you wonder if maybe THEY'RE also secretly men.
One of the most boring episodes of " Insomnia" was when he went to Baltimore to hang out all night. It was just a lame city with no style. Now this, ugly women, wimpy guys and shemales. I think DC has some competition.
The victim is a she. I think we went over this already.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:06 PM

Chrissy Polis: What it's like to be transgender -- baltimoresun.com

The latest interview of the victim.
On a sidenote: there was an earlier thread on the "Baltimore Accent". She really has that down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: