Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 10:12 AM

181 posts, read 633,736 times

Advertisements

Actually, the gatehouse leading into Village of Homeland does have a security guard now, at least at night. A resident told me recently that a lot of investors, generally past or present parents of Loyola students, have bought condos and rent them to the students. They also complain about the parties.
\
However, I don't think this area would be a good fit for Sax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2008, 11:31 AM

52 posts, read 253,771 times
Thanks I really appreciate the advice. Since my last post I have heard of areas like Pikesville, Owning Mills, any thoughts? As far as the snow goes what do you recommend for a newcomer I have never driven in the snow and that is the only reason I'd consider living in the Baltimore city limits. Do you have snow storms in the Baltimore area? I was told that there is a some type of transit (I think a rail) that goes to Halethorpe. Living in the county pretty much means I would have to drive everywhere (right) any other counties you would recommend other than HOward? Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Old 05-18-2008, 12:41 AM

52 posts, read 253,771 times
Default 300 n charles st or redwood tower apartments

I would like to know if anyone has any knowledge of 300 n charles st apartments? How is like living there, convenience, rent charges. How about redwood tower apartments? I have read on the internet that these apartments are "relatively safe" and close to shopping. I have been posting on here for about 2months my move to Baltimore date is getting closer and still have not decided on a location. Any advice on either of these complexes would be helpful I am a single woman no kids looking to spend below 1100 a month for a 1 bedroom.1 bath no studio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore