Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2010, 07:23 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,978,837 times

Advertisements

lol at Wade trying to be slick. The Heat coach is kinda hot.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:00 PM

5,289 posts, read 7,495,144 times
as soon as I finished typing Bosh looked lost, he has a monster first half....siiiiiigh

Old 12-02-2010, 08:34 PM

^^^^lol they're really trying hard and it paid off. I'm glad they will get the win.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:44 AM

1,859 posts, read 5,030,247 times
Disappointed in the Cavs players last night...at the end of the day, if LeJudas, Wade & Bosh are all shooting that well, not many teams are going to beat them, so I'm not as mad about that, it was the whole love-fest between some of the players and him, pissed me off. You have 20,000 fans trying to make it a hostile environment for the quitter, and the players are more concerned w/kissing his butt than trying to beat him!?

As for the cHeat, sure you can rout the lower-rung teams like the Cavs and take pride in that (their current 3-game winning streak is vs. teams that are a combined 18-36), and I'm sure LeJudas was thrilled w/the outcome, but just remember, the Cavaliers did the same thing the past 2 seasons, crushing many of the mediocre teams during the regular season on their way to 127 wins. But when it comes to crunch time, and they are playing Boston or Orlando in the playoffs, they are still soft inside like the Cavs were, and the 3 jack-asses sure aren't going to have their way as easy as they did last night.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:27 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,721,264 times
As bad as the Heat are playing, I am not surprised they beat the Cavs.

Old 12-03-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye in SC View Post
Disappointed in the Cavs players last night...at the end of the day, if LeJudas, Wade & Bosh are all shooting that well, not many teams are going to beat them, so I'm not as mad about that, it was the whole love-fest between some of the players and him, pissed me off. You have 20,000 fans trying to make it a hostile environment for the quitter, and the players are more concerned w/kissing his butt than trying to beat him!?

As for the cHeat, sure you can rout the lower-rung teams like the Cavs and take pride in that (their current 3-game winning streak is vs. teams that are a combined 18-36), and I'm sure LeJudas was thrilled w/the outcome, but just remember, the Cavaliers did the same thing the past 2 seasons, crushing many of the mediocre teams during the regular season on their way to 127 wins. But when it comes to crunch time, and they are playing Boston or Orlando in the playoffs, they are still soft inside like the Cavs were, and the 3 jack-asses sure aren't going to have their way as easy as they did last night.
Yeah I didn't like the interaction between Lebron and the Cavs players either. I mean I didn't want them to necessarily show hatred for each other but to be all giggles and smiles like they were was not a good look especially to the Cav fans, more like a slap in the face. But it's all over now, he went to Cleveland, they won the game, so now everyone can move on.

Old 12-04-2010, 05:32 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,188,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
The Mavs have been a streak stopper this season.

Spurs - 12 game streak, done
Hornets - 8 game streak, done
Knicks - 5 game streak, done
Thunder - 5 game streak, done
The Jazz' 7 game streak is now dead, too.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:31 AM

8,805 posts, read 10,252,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
The Jazz' 7 game streak is now dead, too.
8 in a row is nice.

Old 12-04-2010, 10:25 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,052,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
Yeah I didn't like the interaction between Lebron and the Cavs players either. I mean I didn't want them to necessarily show hatred for each other but to be all giggles and smiles like they were was not a good look especially to the Cav fans, more like a slap in the face. But it's all over now, he went to Cleveland, they won the game, so now everyone can move on.

That's because he has developed friendships with them during his days in Cleveland.

Old 12-04-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
That's because he has developed friendships with them during his days in Cleveland.
Yeah but basketball is his place of work/business. That wasn't the time to express "friendship" especially with the issues that are between him and the city/team. It was very unprofessional and should not have taken place. What if he would have said something and someone who is not one of his friends on the Cavs team got involved just to start trouble? And now you have Daniel Gibson coming out saying Lebron upset him with his interaction with the team during the game. It should not have taken place period. It left too much opportunity for something bad to take place that's why security rushed him off the court when the game was over because he didn't need to be personally interacting with anyone from the Cavs/fans. All of them have cell phones so if he wanted talk to them he should have done it before or after the game. Hec they could have met for lunch for all I care but there shouldn't have been all that conversing going on during the game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball