Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 08:11 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,531,629 times

Advertisements

Chuck Hayes is gonna sign with the Kings for 4yr/20mil...he earned it...good luck to him!

Just when i thought the Clippers had the best offer for CP3, the Warriors come along...i have a feeling CP3 will be a Warrior in a couple of weeks or less if they also sign Chandler.

Last edited by JL; 12-07-2011 at 08:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2011, 11:32 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,140,088 times
Alot of sports guys think CP3 might be traded to my Warriors and especially if they get Chandler. That would be a nice lineup. Chandler, Paul, Ellis, D.Lee. One can only dream. We will see.

Old 12-08-2011, 06:24 AM

7,912 posts, read 10,084,836 times
good for the chuck wagon. a lot of talk of the rockets hitting hard for chandler, nene, or dalembert the last being the most likely to sign IMO.

tj ford is expected to sign for the vet minimum with the spurs this friday. spurs have become the front runners for butler AND josh howard as a plan B if butler falls through.

the spurs NEED to find a big man to bang in the paint and take some minutes from duncan but there are zero rumors or talk of them looking so there HAS to be some sort of trade in the works.

Old 12-08-2011, 01:07 PM

922 posts, read 1,697,284 times
@ESPNSteinLine

Source close to Tyson Chandler talks just told ESPN.com: "It's 98 percent sure that Tyson is going to wind up with the Knicks."

@SpearsNBAYahoo

Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!

@SpearsNBAYahoo

If the Rockets land Gasol in 3-way trade, expect them to make a strong run at Nuggets free agent center Nene, source tells @YahooSports.

Old 12-08-2011, 01:55 PM

922 posts, read 1,697,284 times
@MFollowil

Per @daldridgetnt Caron to Clippers - 3 years 24 million

Old 12-10-2011, 09:50 AM

8,164 posts, read 15,140,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DtX4415 View Post
@ESPNSteinLine

Source close to Tyson Chandler talks just told ESPN.com: "It's 98 percent sure that Tyson is going to wind up with the Knicks."

@SpearsNBAYahoo

Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!

@SpearsNBAYahoo

If the Rockets land Gasol in 3-way trade, expect them to make a strong run at Nuggets free agent center Nene, source tells @YahooSports.
It sounds like with a little tweeking it will get done. The league and Stern embarrassed themselves blocking it and I doubt that CP will be traded elsewhere now. I just think it's a matter of days now before he is a Laker.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:07 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
It sounds like with a little tweeking it will get done. The league and Stern embarrassed themselves blocking it and I doubt that CP will be traded elsewhere now. I just think it's a matter of days now before he is a Laker.
If the Lakers sweeten the deal a bit then I can still see CP going there. Gasol has good trade value....the rest of the Lakers (other than Kobe) not so much.

They need someone to just TAKE Luke Walton from them. lol.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:09 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DtX4415 View Post
@ESPNSteinLine

@SpearsNBAYahoo

@SpearsNBAYahoo

The Knicks could REALLY use a guy like Chandler so they can play Amare at the 4 and of course they need all the defense they can get. Amare is probably still having nightmares about playing against Dwight Howard at the end of last season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball