Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 07:16 AM

7,452 posts, read 4,681,624 times

Advertisements

MVP for March 2024 has to be The Dunkstronaut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_a_skEzK0g
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM

Sorry if double posting this.

A poster posted this in youtube comments:

"The Nuggets are just built PERFECTLY around Jokic. Like you couldnt have done a better job.
PG: Great shooter + great PnR parter, and a big gamer in Murray
SG: All-Defense type player that knows his role and a great shooter in KCP
SF: Arguably the best catch n shoot player in the league that is also huge and solid on D in MPJ
PF: Literally born to play in the dunker spot and also a versatile defender in AG
Watching this team when they are cooking is basketball heaven. They play the right way and fit together PERFECTLY."

This is what Rockets should emulate for Sengun. I think Thompson can play Gordon's spot. Jabari can play Porter's spot. FVV can play Murray's spot. Jalen Green though takes too many shots. He can't fill Holiday's spot. I think if Rockets slide Green to the bench and promote Cam Whitmore, they will be better. Why not Booker instead of Whitmore? Because Whitmore is younger and should be developed more with the rest of the core.

Having said that, with Jalen Green and Dillon Brooks coming off the bench, along with Jeff Green/Eason, Adams/Landale and Holiday, that will be a good 2nd unit.

The key now for Rockets is finding a good PG for replacement to an aging FVV. Someone who can grow with these young team. Also the backup-centers getting older (Boban, Adams, Green), this team needs a 7 footer center to come in and be developed. It would be great to really get someone tall like 7'2 who can help match up against the 7'2+ of other teams. You know I like Sharp so that's one option. Others would be Clingan, Ivisic or Filipowski.

Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM

3,963 posts, read 2,347,763 times
Plenty of PG's in the draft that can be developed or you could try to pry Davion Mitchell from the Kings in the off-season. He's still relatively young(25). Clingan, Ivisic, or Filipowski would fit the bill for big men. Maybe Kel'el Ware but the Knicks want him from what I heard.

Old Today, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet life View Post
Plenty of PG's in the draft that can be developed or you could try to pry Davion Mitchell from the Kings in the off-season. He's still relatively young(25). Clingan, Ivisic, or Filipowski would fit the bill for big men. Maybe Kel'el Ware but the Knicks want him from what I heard.
I'm willing to give you Ware. I prefer someone Euro-style like Sengun so when he sits, there is continuity of system plays with the back-up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball