Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Bend
 [Register]
Bend Deschutes County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2010, 09:53 PM

9 posts, read 33,502 times

Advertisements

We're moving to Bend this summer. Because we travel for work, we need to find a low-key, high quality facility where we can leave our 13 year old dog when we're gone. Maggie has never stayed in a traditional kennel with wire cages, lots of barking, little interaction, etc. We've been very lucky to find wonderful, homestyle boarding facilities that spend time with your dog and treat them like family. She's done great in this type of setting.

I'm looking for something similar to this in the Bend area. It's OK if the place is out of town. We'll travel wherever needed to make sure she's well taken care of.

Anyone know of a place that might suit our sweet, sensitive, older girl?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2010, 04:52 PM

480 posts, read 2,468,384 times
Yes - I'll send you a private email with the contact information. I just started my collie today with a woman who is on the NE side of town with a nice, large fenced l;awn area for the dogs. She takes in no more than 6 dogs at a time. She does both day care and overnight and stays at home so they are watched. Overnight, dogs are not kenneled, they come inside with the family and have beds to sleep on. During the day, she takes them all out for a long walk - today was 2 hours (if too old for that, I'm sure she'd have a safe place for your dog to wait for the others). She doesn't seem to have a problem finding clients, so I hope you'll find a slot open. I think it's just what you want.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:34 PM

7 posts, read 34,829 times
Can you email me the woman's info as well? We are going on vacation and need someone to watch our lab for 10 days.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Bend
View detailed profiles of: