Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > KatieGal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

"Letters" To Kate

Posted 03-08-2012 at 09:21 PM by KatieGal
Updated 03-08-2012 at 09:31 PM by KatieGal

I recently opened my fictitious mailbag and found a lot of make-believe, self-made mail concerning romance. I received mail concerning other subjects too, like the national debt and the prospect of life on other planets, but most of the mail I get concerns romance. So in my blog I’ve decided to answer some of those particular questions posed to me. I shall commence…

Katie,

You sure are pretty [I couldn’t resist]. I’ll bet you don’t have any trouble getting guys...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kate's Dinner Date

Posted 02-29-2012 at 01:30 PM by KatieGal

Somewhere there’s a website that has some of my views concerning romance. One of the things I said was that I liked guys to cook me dinner. Twice guys have cooked me dinner so I know that it can be both romantic and adventurous. If the guy is cute and the dinner is complete with candles, wine, and cloth napkins, it can almost be a full-fledged turn-on. Of course two other needed components are good food, and an interesting conversationalist.

I had a dinner date yesterday where...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One Last Good-bye For Alex... Finally!

Posted 02-23-2012 at 12:19 PM by KatieGal
Updated 07-07-2012 at 06:46 AM by KatieGal

As I’ve said in other blog entries, thank god almost no one reads blogs written by ordinary individuals. I can tell Mr. Blog stuff that I wouldn’t tell human beings. Even if some poor soul reads this blog, they won’t know who I am. So what’s the harm?

So with that in mind, Mr. Blog, I’m originally from Phoenix but have lived in Yuma for about five months now. There’s a lot I like about Yuma. There was a lot I liked about Phoenix. I like the size of Yuma but I guess...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Katie Is Back... AGAIN!

Posted 02-16-2012 at 06:08 PM by KatieGal
Updated 02-16-2012 at 07:01 PM by KatieGal

Wow, someone not only read my last blog entry, but actually commented on it. Now I find it necessary to continue into a second blog entry with observations from my trip to Death Valley.

First, I visited the China Ranch Date Farm, as did happyup, the poster who commented on my last blog post. It would be tough to find an apparently successful business more remote than the China Ranch Date Farm. First, the traveler has to go out into the middle of dusty nowhere in the eastern California...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Katie Is Back

Posted 02-09-2012 at 10:32 PM by KatieGal

The good thing about blogs is that no one reads them. Supposedly twelve people read my last entry, but they were probably misdirected folks, lost at the website. "Misclicks" I call them. I've accepted the fact that no one reads my blog but me. And even I am a little reluctant.

Anyway, I'm back from my trip to Death Valley. And yes, I did end-up going alone. Being alone on an isolated trail in the desert is a curious experience. When I wasn't taking pictures or looking at...
Posted in Uncategorized