Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > LilyLady
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Ten Commandments for Pet Owners - from your pet

Posted 05-04-2012 at 08:43 AM by LilyLady

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Please remember that any separation from you is likely to be painful.

2. Give me the time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have work, your friends, your entertainments...but I have only you.

5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand the...
Eternal Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

You have chosen 'TEARS'

Posted 05-03-2012 at 11:31 AM by LilyLady
Updated 05-18-2012 at 03:37 PM by LilyLady

A little girl crossed a bridge over a clear pond and then stopped. Unsure of where she was or what lay ahead, she turned around to look back from where she had come. Behind her, puppies were playing, chasing each other and wrestling in the warm sunshine. It looked like so much fun, but in front of her, through the clear stillness of the pond water, she could see her mummy and she could see that her Mummy was crying. She pawed at the water, trying to get to her. When that didn't work, she jumped...
Eternal Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

We didn't have the "green thing" in my generation either

Posted 05-27-2011 at 10:44 AM by LilyLady

In the line at the store, a cashier told the older woman that she should bring her own grocery bag because plastic bags weren't good for the environment.

The woman apologized and explained, "We didn't have the green thing back in my day."

The clerk responded, "That's our problem today. The former generation didn't care enough to save our environment."

It was true. That generation didn't have the green thing in their day. ...
Eternal Member
Posted in Uncategorized