Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Time and Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Spirituality... Topics of spiritual nature...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

How did Satan (Lucifer) really decieve Eve? Cloaked as a serpent? or clothed in his full deceptive glory?

Posted 04-15-2011 at 10:32 AM by Time and Space

How was Eve decieved??

What I'm about to say or suggest, you have never heard before from any Pastor or Priest or Rabbi...

But because it's coming from me, most will dismiss it...cause I don't 'look right'...

But if Billy Graham or some other renowned evangelist suggested the following...they would be hailed as 'brilliant'...'Insightful'...ect ect...

Ok, all...
Posted in Spirituality...
Old

Do you ever feel like your being 'graded' by God??

Posted 02-07-2011 at 11:02 AM by Time and Space
Updated 02-07-2011 at 11:45 AM by Time and Space

Do you ever feel like your being watched and graded by 'God'??

You know like A,B,C,D or F?

Like your always being observed and graded based on how you react to certain things...

For instance...

1. When you loose your keys...do you blame others around you? Do you blame God? Do you loose your temper, only to end up finding them in your own pocket?

2. Or maybe when your going broke...finacially...how do you handle it?
How does...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

When someone prays for you in a public location... is that good or bad??

Posted 01-31-2011 at 11:44 AM by Time and Space
Updated 07-31-2011 at 11:07 PM by Time and Space

http://twitter.com/#!/ghostchildd

The other night...some guy, an employee of the store I was at, asked me to follow them outside...once outside, they did the whole public prayer thing...

You know...the 'Repeat after me' script....

The meaningless mindless repeating of someone elses sentiment, that's not nessicarily your own...

(I think such rituals do more to make them feel good about themselves than the one the prayer is intended to help)...