Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > txtqueen
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

My mom 3-3-12

She'd slosh cups of soda, wine, whatever in my face, she'd always aim for my face when she went to hit me...now im hyper sensitive to quick movements.
  2. Old Comment

My mom 3-3-12

Well, at least you didnt have a Mother who would 'wing' a cup at you, because you were argueing with your Brother, and miss me by inches, (I had fast reflexes then!)...and either embed itself into the wall, or go through a window and land in the neighbors yard!!
    Oh, she apologiesed by telling me that I 'madel her do that...Yeaaaa Right!! sheesh.

I only see her now on her Birthday and Christmas time, and Mothers Day... (and thats because my Wife 'insists' I go see her, but, my Wife will not set foot in my Parents house, nor will my kids, because my Mother doesnt make anyone feel 'welcomed' *sigh*.

You can always ignore her, when you get out, and feel sorry for her, but, always respect her, for she is your Mother, and you will only have 'one'...
    Whether you cut ties with her, is your option, and when your out, you can initiate that option better...

But, learn to forgive her, and as you do understand her, you must also learn to deal with your anger issues toward her. I have, and thats why I avoid my Mother at all cost!

I wish you well...

Jesse
    Posted 03-15-2012 at 02:09 PM by woodworkingmenace woodworkingmenace is offline
  3. Old Comment

My mom 3-3-12

Go on ahead, post away.

Dewwop...

Idk but I like changing your name.
  4. Old Comment

My mom 3-3-12

You want our comments? Are we allowed questions?

Or is this just an explanation and a vent?