Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > txtqueen
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

Why do I not want to be a cop?

What's with all these nasty comments ? txtqueen is not perfect, and neither are you ! She seems more mature than most people her age, more eloquent than most people and has so much more patience. (eg responding in a calm way to all of you who pile on the critisism)
    Posted 09-14-2013 at 03:02 AM by blacktothefuture blacktothefuture is offline
  2. Old Comment

Budget

go to [url=http://www.insuranceunlimitedofbozeman.com]Insurance Unlimited of Bozeman — Insurance Agent in Bozeman, MT[/url] to get several insurance companies to give you a quote on auto, home, business, workers comp insurance, and more. Located in Bozeman, MT. Not only cheap prices but great coverage.
    Posted 03-05-2013 at 06:02 PM by Insurance Unlimited Insurance Unlimited is offline
  3. Old Comment

Update.

No but he is more than tg now and I don't want to call him TB.
  4. Old Comment

Update.

You got married?
    Posted 11-16-2012 at 06:26 PM by ~HecateWhisperCat~ ~HecateWhisperCat~ is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Posted 08-14-2012 at 02:16 PM by ~HecateWhisperCat~ ~HecateWhisperCat~ is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Posted 08-04-2012 at 11:48 AM by ~HecateWhisperCat~ ~HecateWhisperCat~ is offline
  7. Old Comment

And I thought I was negative.....

I wouldn't say we're negative, I'd say we're realistic.

You seem to have missed the fact that no one blamed him for having to work late. Sometimes that's what you have to do. The only thing we blame him for is falling asleep and not picking you up in your own car. If you could hear yourself from the outside, you'd see how it sounds when you make excuse after excuse for him. You were pissed off at him for something he had no control over, and explain away something he had complete control over.
  8. Old Comment

Budget

Right now there should be no "we" when it comes to money. You have shared expenses (rent, food, renters insurance, groceries, cable tv, utilities) which you should split. After that you have your expenses and he has his.

Your car is your expense. If he uses your gas, car, insurance he should pay you for their use. If you choose to go out together you should split it, or decide who will pay in advance. His expenses are his. He doesn't have to share with you as long as he pays his half of your shared expenses.

Separate bank accounts should be maintained. Until you are married maintain separate accounts (maybe you can make an exception for engagement gifts). When there are joint account both parties are entitled to spend any and all of the money in the account. You really don't want to work hard to build up a nest egg, have a fight and find out that the money is gone. Maintain your own accounts until you are married.

When you are Mr. and Mrs. TG then there is a we. Until then there is no we.
  9. Old Comment

Budget

Updated 07-16-2012 at 02:11 PM by DewDropInn (Meh.)
  10. Old Comment

Budget

Oh and I can't sell.
    I now have $3,000 in hail damage I can't fix, since I only have liability right now.

That HUGE storm that hit in like june or so, yeah I was at work when it happened, no way to avoid my car getting screwed in the parking lot.

The trunk, the hood, the roof, all has pretty severe damage.

I am waiting till I can up my car insurance, wait for another hail storm, and then claim.
  11. Old Comment

Budget

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Comment
    Eh i'm going to say that sharing money at this point is not the wisest choice. If things go south and such it's fairly common for one party to drain the account and dance off. Best to split your extras, and pay your bills separate. Then i would put money away for a solid 2 years, as toys can wait for a bit, and it's better to have a solid 15-20 k in the bank . I would also say you should sell the car for a more practical used one as well and free up that 300.
    This one is pretty practical.
    GREAT on gas mileage and its not old so I don't have to worry about any mechanical issues.
  12. Old Comment

2 weeks

Stupid racist forum blog...ITS A FOOD.
  13. Old Comment

2 weeks

Nearly been two months HOLY ****TAKE.
    Still going good.
  14. Old Comment

2 weeks

Oh yeah the honeymoon stage is always a delight....fast forward a year and you will be arguing on who ate the rest of the chex mix .
    Posted 07-11-2012 at 03:50 PM by ~HecateWhisperCat~ ~HecateWhisperCat~ is offline
  15. Old Comment

Budget

Eh i'm going to say that sharing money at this point is not the wisest choice. If things go south and such it's fairly common for one party to drain the account and dance off. Best to split your extras, and pay your bills separate. Then i would put money away for a solid 2 years, as toys can wait for a bit, and it's better to have a solid 15-20 k in the bank . I would also say you should sell the car for a more practical used one as well and free up that 300.
    Posted 07-11-2012 at 03:48 PM by ~HecateWhisperCat~ ~HecateWhisperCat~ is offline
  16. Old Comment

Revenge is a dish best served cold by a biatch name Karma.

Sacred ceremony.

Ooohh, Something you can read up on. Perhaps lead to a whole new interest since you want to go pioneer and live off the land.
  17. Old Comment

Amazing news!

You've mentioned it many times in various threads.

I'm offering some great advice here! Save money by not spending cash for a new tent AND snuggle up with this sweetie of your's. Ditch the parents but keep the pup tent. Please tell us you can figure out the advantages to a pup tent. Wink. Wink.

Grandma starts getting her money back sooner too since you won't need a new tent and you can start making your car payments to her!

Win-win. You are VERY welcome for this free advice.
    Updated 06-04-2012 at 08:18 AM by DewDropInn
  18. Old Comment

Budget

The food budget could be very realistic. We spend less than that on food. However, I do get a discount where I work. We are eating quite healthy now, too.

I wouldn't count that as fun money, though. We would pay off the car completely and safe the rest. You know, for a second car, big purchases, and a future house. Not to mention, things to fill up that future house. But that's just us.
  19. Old Comment

Budget

Pffffttt. Lame.
  20. Old Comment

Budget

I kind of like remaining anonymous. Feel free to DM me though.