Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > miagal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

BEST SCHOOLS IN BROWARD - Resources

Posted 04-11-2019 at 01:03 AM by miagal
Updated 04-11-2019 at 05:56 PM by miagal (spelling)

As a parent we all know how important education is. Sometimes finding the right fit for your child can be hard and time-consuming. Trust me I know. My child has attended the public school system in Miami Beach since she was in first grade and now she has to transition into Middle school in Pembroke Pines.

Since I have a child that is dyslexic and ADHD I had to find the right fit. I found out that the best schools are in Aventura, Weston, Davie, and Pembroke Pines. I also found...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Lifestyle, News
Old

💁🏻Yeah, We Have Hurricanes and Alligators in Miami ....Who Cares?"

Posted 05-19-2018 at 07:36 PM by miagal

Located on Florida's southeast shore and also referred to as The Magic City, Miami has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. But it's also a fantastic place to live! Don't let the seldom hurricane or alligator spotting deter you. Here are a few reasons why Miami is hands-down...
Real Estate Agent
Old

Who says you can't go horseback riding in Miami?

Posted 05-15-2018 at 01:22 PM by miagal
Updated 05-15-2018 at 01:23 PM by miagal (Spelling)

THE ENCHANTED FOREST ELAINE GORDON PARK.

The Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park is a 22-acre oasis (a spring of fresh water that is surrounded by a fertile region of vegetation) located in North Miami’s Arch Creek. Asides the natural beauty of the oak hammocks and other scenic views, the park offers paved walking trails, picnic tables and grills, rental...
Real Estate Agent
Old

7 easy tips to get your Miami home sold fast

Posted 05-14-2018 at 07:59 PM by miagal

7 easy tips to get your Miami home sold fast

The first step to getting buyers to make an offer on your home is to impress them with its appearance so they begin to envision themselves living there. Here are seven tips for making your home look bigger, brighter, and more desirable.

1. Begin with a Clean Slate

Don’t worry about arranging your furniture yet. Each room must be SPOTLESS AND CLEAN. Some examples are wiping down ceiling fans of dust,...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Lifestyle