Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > snowduck
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Rooms Available (Reposted from 2010)

Posted 05-01-2023 at 09:44 AM by snowduck

]John 14:2 - In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? With the summer months approaching some of us are planning vacations or overnight trips. We may need a place to stay, so we look for a room with the features we want. They may include internet access, a microwave and fridge, a place that allows pets and the list can go on, and we want the room all ready when we get there. In the Bible Christ promises us a room that will...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spring Cleaning (Reposted from 2020)

Posted 03-29-2023 at 10:28 AM by snowduck

Matthew 3:12 - His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” - Because of the virus most people are staying home and many are probably using the time to do some Spring cleaning. Spring has long been the season to do some serious cleaning but I think serious cleaning can be done anytime. Serious cleaning is what God will do when he comes and as the scripture says he will gather his wheat...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Good Leader

Posted 03-01-2023 at 10:07 AM by snowduck

[U]Micah 3:11[/u] - Her leaders judge for the money, her priests teach only when they’re paid, and her prophets prophesy for cash. Even so, don’t they all rely on the Lord as they ask, ‘The Lord is among us, is he not? Nothing bad can possibly happen to us!’ - To me this scripture sounds like the leaders of our country. It seems like everyday we hear that they can't do anything to help us, it seems like they're doing it on purpose, it's like a movie. Fortunatley the one who is really in charge can...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Fit

Posted 02-03-2023 at 08:58 AM by snowduck

Isaiah 29 :13 - And the Lord said - Because this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me,... - We hear it all the time, "I don't believe in God" especially in the world of science (though I know a science teacher who's a devout Christian). I think their problem is that they're trying to fit God into their heads. Because of our sinful nature we can't do that, but we can fit Him into our hearts. This scripture says we can. Let's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Weeds Among The Wheat (Reposted from 2009)

Posted 01-04-2023 at 11:08 AM by snowduck

Matthew 13:24 - 30 He put another parable before them, saying, "The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field, 25 but while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. 26 So when the plants came up and bore grain, then the weeds appeared also. 27 And the servants of the master of the house came and said to him, 'Master, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have weeds?' 28 He said to them, 'An enemy...
Posted in Uncategorized