Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > freakyfreak
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

thank you for the comments i feel so much better

Posted 05-15-2010 at 09:16 AM by freakyfreak

thanks to you escapefromLA2010 now i can't wait for school monday i will use ur advice and i will tell my friends about this i just wanted u 2 know that g.s. stands for girl scouts which i have been involved in for about 10 years and that backstabber has destroyed girl scouts for me so i hope the troop breaks up me and my group of friends dont need to be treated this way why should i take crap from anybody my life may be turning but i cant wait to be in h.s. so i can truely use this advice for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

feelings (random thoughts)

Posted 05-15-2010 at 12:22 AM by freakyfreak

why does it feel like no one cares i am just trying to make it through anther day will i make it nobody knows but me

my life is with my friends they will be the only ones who will help me make it through anther day life is short so i will live it like i cant live it twice i hope one day i will live so much better than just trying to make it day by day i hope i get a breather sometime just to relax and loose all this stress this isn't good for me i know it isnt

why do...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

music and feelings

Posted 05-14-2010 at 11:57 PM by freakyfreak

so music is the one thing in life nobody can take away i wish someone would make the world stop and pause cuz i am sick of people telling me that i should go die why do they say that i mean when u find them dead the next day or week how will they feel i am so sick of backstabbers so one day carma is gonna get them for everything they have done and will do later in the future so back to music wat would i do without it i would not survive for long unless i am with my friends they love me for me they...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

so called friends what should we do

Posted 05-14-2010 at 07:44 PM by freakyfreak

i am a teen and i have a so "called" friend who has became friends with the people who are cruel to us and my group of five friends they have said we are better off dead and we have actually thought of that before but we know it would hurt 2 many people then we have a g.s. leader who just so happens to be the mother of the backstabbing traitor friend and we used to think of her as a 2nd mom but she is a stranger who has turned her back on us cuz we r diffrent and has believed lies from...
Posted in Uncategorized