Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2022, 12:32 PM

2,066 posts, read 1,072,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
1. There was no rape. There was no perjury.

2. I just said, innocent people.

3. Thats nice, i didn't ask if anyone here gave a $hit ... You must of course realize you are also an anonymous person on the internet well known for being a raving lunatic and racist. Or is that lost on you?
1. I know you and a lot of your buddies might believe otherwise but shoving your **** down someone's throat without their consent is rape homie. Well, at least when the ****-shover happens to be right if Lenin, if not as is the case with santito ricardito all bets are off. And lying about it on official documents is indeed perjury.

2. You're innocent even though you engage in minor indiscretions such as property destruction, theft, robbery, violent assault and dope peddling? I see, I see!

3. I'm not the one who has self-aggrandizing drivel like "I will not overlook," "I will not allow," "I will not tolerate," etc in every single post homie!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2022, 12:57 PM

21,629 posts, read 12,754,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitie View Post
1. I know you and a lot of your buddies might believe otherwise but shoving your **** down someone's throat without their consent is rape homie. Well, at least when the ****-shover happens to be right if Lenin, if not as is the case with santito ricardito all bets are off. And lying about it on official documents is indeed perjury.

2. You're innocent even though you engage in minor indiscretions such as property destruction, theft, robbery, violent assault and dope peddling? I see, I see!

3. I'm not the one who has self-aggrandizing drivel like "I will not overlook," "I will not allow," "I will not tolerate," etc in every single post homie!
1. No it is not.

2. Innocent is innocent.

3. Not every post. But yea, you are just the one who looks absolutely unhinged every post. Much better.

Old 09-15-2022, 01:19 PM

Quote:
1. No it is not.

2. Innocent is innocent.

3. Not every post. But yea, you are just the one who looks absolutely unhinged every post. Much better.
1. So shoving your c*ck down someone's throat without their consent is not rape? Homie, this will go down in history, just like your other "animals, savages, subhumans" rant! And more importantly homie I hope none of your relatives did 23 and me, because with attitude like that I wouldn't be surprised there's one of those pesky rape kits you don't want to be processed...

2. If all of those minor indiscretions aren't even worth an arrest and a charge what does one need to do to be guilty in your eyes homie, assuming the offender is not melanin-defficient?

3. This is the internet homie, thankfully there's no iStapo and one does not need to walk on eggshells when communicating with the professionally aggrieved grifter class.

Old 09-15-2022, 01:44 PM

16,346 posts, read 8,174,665 times
Wow what is happening on this thread, lol.

I'd say forced oral sex is rape year...grabbing someone's ass is assault.

Old 09-15-2022, 01:55 PM

Quote:
1. So shoving your c*ck down someone's throat without their consent is not rape? Homie, this will go down in history, just like your other "animals, savages, subhumans" rant! And more importantly homie I hope none of your relatives did 23 and me, because with attitude like that I wouldn't be surprised there's one of those pesky rape kits you don't want to be processed...

2. If all of those minor indiscretions aren't even worth an arrest and a charge what does one need to do to be guilty in your eyes homie, assuming the offender is not melanin-defficient?

3. This is the internet homie, thankfully there's no iStapo and one does not need to walk on eggshells when communicating with the professionally aggrieved grifter class.
1. Without their consent, yea it would be. But that’s not what was found to have had happened.

2. I said innocent.

3. I know what the internet is.

Old 09-15-2022, 01:56 PM

5,101 posts, read 2,663,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
grabbing someone's ass is assault.

Interesting. I always wondered where the word ass-ault came from. Now I know.

Old 09-15-2022, 02:03 PM

Quote:
1. Without their consent, yea it would be. But that’s not what was found to have had happened.

2. I said innocent.

3. I know what the internet is.
1. So homie, should we not believe the victim that came forward?

2. What would it take to not be innocent?

3. Apparently you do not homie, you expect everyone to walk on eggshells and talk to you as if they're at work and there's the entire diversity, tolerance and inclusion gestapo hired as a part of the recent shakedowns standing right behind them.

Old 09-15-2022, 02:57 PM

Quote:
1. So homie, should we not believe the victim that came forward?

2. What would it take to not be innocent?

3. Apparently you do not homie, you expect everyone to walk on eggshells and talk to you as if they're at work and there's the entire diversity, tolerance and inclusion gestapo hired as a part of the recent shakedowns standing right behind them.
1. I really don't. I think they had a bad HS relationship and she was embarrassed/found out about the BJs. You can believe if you want to. But the police (women police were involved) said she wasn't raped, or threatened, or physically coerced. She continued to have sexual relations with him over many months. They spent 8 months investigating and found no evidence of rape. He wasn't even charged so no- I don't believe her.

2. Committing a crime .

3. Id love to shake you down for cash do you have anything for me?

Old 09-15-2022, 03:56 PM

Quote:
1. I really don't. I think they had a bad HS relationship and she was embarrassed/found out about the BJs. You can believe if you want to. But the police (women police were involved) said she wasn't raped, or threatened, or physically coerced. She continued to have sexual relations with him over many months. They spent 8 months investigating and found no evidence of rape. He wasn't even charged so no- I don't believe her.

2. Committing a crime .

3. Id love to shake you down for cash do you have anything for me?
1. So believe all women(tm) when the allegations are politically convenient, shout down those lousy lying hos who were clearly asking for it when not convenient? Got it!

2. Contrary to the BLMillionaire grifter narrative cops don't grab random innocent children(tm) off the street and those who do get arrested are arrested for a good reason. So for the Nth time, are things like theft, burglary, robbery, assault, destruction of property and dope peddling not a crime?

3. That's already happening homie - look at any large company and the no-show, do nothing equity and diversity headcount is in the thousands, with every other one a VP. You too can be one of you know the right people before the equitable equity meme falls out of fashion, the grift is up and the gravy train leaves the station.

Old 09-15-2022, 04:57 PM

Quote:
1. So believe all women(tm) when the allegations are politically convenient, shout down those lousy lying hos who were clearly asking for it when not convenient? Got it!

2. Contrary to the BLMillionaire grifter narrative cops don't grab random innocent children(tm) off the street and those who do get arrested are arrested for a good reason. So for the Nth time, are things like theft, burglary, robbery, assault, destruction of property and dope peddling not a crime?

3. That's already happening homie - look at any large company and the no-show, do nothing equity and diversity headcount is in the thousands, with every other one a VP. You too can be one of you know the right people before the equitable equity meme falls out of fashion, the grift is up and the gravy train leaves the station.
1. I don't know her,,, why would I blindly believe someone who won't be identified and whom I've never met? because of her chromosomes? I don't believe all women the same way I don't believe all men. Why would I sacrifice my critical thinking abilities for a tagline?

I didn't read parts 2 and 3. I feel confident it was garbage though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston