Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2023, 11:27 AM

17,760 posts, read 9,215,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
I again am not sure BHA can tell people how to keep their place but there should be some rules.
Yeah like no dead bodies on the floor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2023, 12:13 PM

16,417 posts, read 8,233,962 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
Yeah like no dead bodies on the floor.
That seems like a rule most people should be able to follow...however people do die.

I think there's just a lot of sensitive topics going on here here. 4 children in the projects = sensitive topic. Cross dressing men in front of kids = sensitive topic. Drugs around kids = sensitive topic. Dead body found around kids in the projects = WTF

Old 06-24-2023, 02:18 PM

5,955 posts, read 2,883,450 times
Looking like just a another normal Transgender party in the projects. The Tyngsborough Day care Transgender sending photos of 3 and 5 year olds to a " friend " is starting to prove Trans like doing more than dressing up in woman's clothing .
In the Past these people would be tossed in jail or hanged for what they did , now we have a month to celebrate the lifestyle.

Old 06-25-2023, 08:44 AM

6,639 posts, read 4,578,801 times
this reminds me of a scene in the moo-vee running scared.

Old 06-25-2023, 09:14 AM

853 posts, read 419,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Laura Petrie called, she wants to remind people this isn't the 1950's anymore.
Should this event be seen as any less repugnant now than it would have been then?

Old 06-25-2023, 09:28 AM

10,029 posts, read 15,679,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
Looking like just a another normal Transgender party in the projects. The Tyngsborough Day care Transgender sending photos of 3 and 5 year olds to a " friend " is starting to prove Trans like doing more than dressing up in woman's clothing .
In the Past these people would be tossed in jail or hanged for what they did , now we have a month to celebrate the lifestyle.
Transvestites are the ones who like to dress up as women. Like drag queens, female impersonators.Probably what we are seeing in this incident.

Transgenders are the ones who have convinced themselves that they actually are women.

Old 06-25-2023, 10:54 AM

17,760 posts, read 9,215,344 times
No arrests and cleansed by the Mayor.

I wonder if the firefighters who spoke up will be employed a year from now.

Old 06-25-2023, 11:17 AM

16,077 posts, read 21,163,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedIn View Post
Should this event be seen as any less repugnant now than it would have been then?
Do you know who laura petrie is and why I brought her up?
It wasn't the decline of civilization then, and it isn't now.

Old 06-25-2023, 11:54 AM

2,948 posts, read 5,196,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
Transvestites are the ones who like to dress up as women. Like drag queens, female impersonators.Probably what we are seeing in this incident.

Transgenders are the ones who have convinced themselves that they actually are women.
Off topic and meandering, but wanted to type this:

And transvestites aren't necessarily just gay males, at least from what I've read over the years.

Some of them, maybe many of them, identify as heterosexual men, maybe even married with careers? Whether gay, bi or straight, perhaps it's a very part-time endeavor just to have fun and entertain and not 24/7 at Stop & Shop, the T, gay church events, riding the swan boats on the Public Garden or watching July 4 fireworks at the Hatch Shell. (Just being sarcastic with these examples).

Hmm...but who really knows?

I wonder if tv ratings for RuPaul's Drag Race show will be affected or has been affected recently with all of the drag story controversy recently in grade schools and libraries. And aren't drag brunch and evenings popular with some gays and maybe even certain types of open-minded straights, probably groups of male and female friends likely in urban settings?

Maybe those who had been attending such events are now suddenly turned off and will no longer frequent and support this "lifestyle"?

I was repulsed by a NY Post story online yesterday about NY's Pride being tarnished by a group of dressed up transvestites and maybe even supporters, chanting "we're here, we're ***** and we're coming after your children!" Can you believe the bravado of these transvestites?

I, as well as a few commenters on the article, simply figured it was only in jest especially in light of all the recent controversy about transvestites supposedly being "groomers" but some commenters did not believe so and asserted these people are serious and are indeed after the children. It's obviously nothing to ever joke about!

I can't believe it's all devolved into this...but it's 2023 and probably some if not most straights knew it would all dissolve into this mess. Sets gay pride issues back decades, I assume. Much of the general public, who may have tolerated or even approved the drag queen movement in recent years, maybe due to RuPaul making it more mainstream, and maybe considered fun and even glamorous to some, now seems sick and tired, and disgusted, by it now and are speaking out.

I am a gay male, and this drag element has never, ever appealed to me. No interest, whatsoever. Maybe even repulsed. Not sure if most gay males and even lesbians feel the same. Maybe more of the younger generation tolerates or even enjoys it, even with all these incidents in school libraries and now this South Boston tragedy.

Old 06-25-2023, 12:01 PM

10,029 posts, read 15,679,858 times
They very well could be straight and it is a fetish. Supposedly, the parents of the kids were in that group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston