Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 09:34 AM

16 posts, read 61,401 times

Advertisements

Hi, try posting on the colorado horse forum

Colorado Horse Forum - A forum for horse owners and lovers in Colorado

People there are really helpful. Unfortunately I am about an hour fromyou so cant personally help but the horse forum is bound to be able to help you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 10:21 AM

377 posts, read 1,054,892 times
That really depends on what "affordable" means to you. Have you looked at Table Mountain Ranch in Golden?

Old 10-28-2009, 11:39 AM

1 posts, read 2,216 times
Default Horse boarding around CU?

I will be attending CU Boulder in the spring, and I am looking for a place to board/train/ride.
I don't have a horse at the moment, but I am looking into buying one. I ride english, and I also do jumping, so I am looking for a barn that preferably has an indoor arena with jumps available.
I also do not wish to have to spend a ton on board, but would like to have hay provided {grain doesn't need to be provided}.
Please let me know if you know/run a "homey" and non expensive barn around CU! Thanks!

Old 10-28-2009, 05:19 PM

377 posts, read 1,054,892 times
The more "homey" places that I have ridden at are:

Green Tree Equine Facility Green Tree Equine Facility - horse boarding and riding lessons in Boulder and Longmont.

Joder Ranch Joder Arabian Ranch offers horse boarding dressage riding lessons and training in Boulder, Denver, Longmont CO Colorado

They both have indoor arenas, jumps, and aren't hideously expensive.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:36 PM

5 posts, read 10,539 times
Default Horse boarding east boulder county/west weld/broomfield or arvada

Seeking horse boarding for one warmblood gelding. Love an indoor, that is affordable with decent footing and or dressage arena. willing to work down partial board. any ideas? Prefer east Boulder area/West weld Co/Broomfield or Arvada. Help!

Old 11-12-2012, 03:27 PM

2 posts, read 2,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinowick View Post
Hi,
I just found this blog and it seemed realy friendly. I just moved to Boulder and took a riding lesson from an eventing insturctor. I was told I was too advanced for her, but I don't have my own horse currently, so..... Is anyone out there looking for an exercise rider? I ride all disciplines, have a great resume/history I can provide and excellent references. Just looking for some nice horses to ride! Or if anyone knows a dressage or jumping trainer with nice school horses, please let me know! [mod cut]
Renee
Hi. I have an excellent eventing trainer who works out of Hobby Horse Farm in Firestone and I have a wonderful eventing horse available for half-lease, $325/mo. One lesson/wk is required and not included in the half-lease. Hobby Horse is a really friendly barn with a huge heated indoor arena and two outdoor arenas. If you're interested, we can exchange emails.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:46 AM

724 posts, read 1,935,256 times
Just saw this thread. When we were living there, I was very surprised there were no real riding stables close to Boulder where my daughter could continue her lessons or continue with Pony Club. Very little choice when you don't have your own horse, for that matter. Here's what we were looking for, a place similar to where we ride now:

Welcome to Enterprise Farms

Old 04-13-2013, 10:29 PM

2 posts, read 2,737 times
Hi Supertuck. I'm in the same situation as you were when you found the place with pasture. Where in the Boulder area is it, and how can I contact them? Thanks so much. MargeL

Old 08-12-2013, 07:47 AM

5 posts, read 10,539 times
Default Horse Boarding Wanted!

Seeking horse boarding for one very sweet gelding. CAn pay full board or help with chores. Run or stall with run both alright, with turnout. Can be private or public facility as long as quality feed is fed, good care and quality outdoor arena. Facility needs to be within a 30 minute drive to downtown Denver. Thanks!

Old 08-12-2013, 08:29 AM

17,714 posts, read 29,853,881 times
There are a number of places on Indiana Street north of 60th.
I have noticed them while driving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area