Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2009, 01:00 PM

3 posts, read 9,789 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I just got pulled over last night off of US 36 leaving boulder and received a ticket for driving without a license or insurance. I have court in a little over a month and have no idea what to expect. I understand no insurance is $500 fine- but what about no license? Mine has been expired for over a year. Should I contact a lawyer (I dont have much $$) is the possible jail time? Any information & suggestions greatly appreciated. I dont know what to do...

Old 08-15-2009, 10:10 PM

274 posts, read 627,823 times
I know what you can do... renew your license as it is NOT that expensive. And if you can't afford insurance, then DON'T DRIVE!!

It's irresponsible people like you that make car insurance prices HIGH for those of us who keep insurance on their cars. Driving is a privilege, if you can't obey the law don't get behind the wheel!

Old 08-18-2009, 04:07 PM

I am looking for INFORMATION not personal opinions or random comments. Obviously I would have renewed my license if that was an option. That was and is not my question.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:14 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,534,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anythinghelps View Post
I am looking for INFORMATION not personal opinions or random comments. Obviously I would have renewed my license if that was an option. That was and is not my question.
So you are suspended or have a problem that disqualifies you from driving such as a serious vision problem, or other medical issue such as uncontrolled seizures? Are you going to drive to court?

Old 08-18-2009, 04:18 PM

5,089 posts, read 15,404,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anythinghelps View Post
Well, I got information. You are going to pay a big fine. You will not be able to get another license for a restricted period of time. In addition, you will not be able to get a registration on your car because you will not be able to get insurance, as you will be an unlicensed driver. Hey, that has not stopped you before. Perhaps you will obey the law, do you penance and learn to live a better life.

I agree with the previous post---I have always had insurance and I never drove without a license but I am a good citizen not a.....we you know what you are.

Livecontent

Old 08-18-2009, 04:58 PM

Haha- you guys are hilarious. What a waste of time

Old 08-18-2009, 05:10 PM

26,214 posts, read 49,052,722 times
The true waste of time is this thread. It's closed.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
View detailed profiles of: