Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2009, 07:51 PM

5 posts, read 17,751 times

Advertisements

I am new to Boulder and just bought a place. I dont know where to find cheap and good quality hardwood/pergo/bamboo floors in Boulder?

I dont want to go to Home Depot, Lowes etc. Are there any well established local businesses for flooring in and around Boulder? Or may be any warehouse where I can get genuine, good quality floors. I don't want the very expensive ones like solid hardwood etc. Bamboo or pergo like materials would be great too.

Any recommendations/advice?

Last edited by art001; 11-15-2009 at 08:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 08:43 PM

6 posts, read 25,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by art001 View Post
I am new to Boulder and just bought a place. I dont know where to find cheap and good quality hardwood/pergo/bamboo floors in Boulder?

I dont want to go to Home Depot, Lowes etc. Are there any well established local businesses for flooring in and around Boulder? Or may be any warehouse where I can get genuine, good quality floors. I don't want the very expensive ones like solid hardwood etc. Bamboo or pergo like materials would be great too.

Any recommendations/advice?
Yep, go to McGuckins Hardware on Folsom and canyon. Go with time on your hands because the greencoats will keep you there with stories and all kinds of fun anecdotes about whatever you are looking for.

I love the place, its a really good independant hardware store...plus its been around for 50 years maybe...

Old 11-18-2009, 10:02 PM

59 posts, read 241,367 times
Default Go Green Flooring

Go Green Flooring out near 55th and Arapahoe is your place. The owner, Jerry, is an incredible fountain of knowledge about flooring, non-VOC compounds, bamboo, cork and hardwoods. He's local and he knows his sources well.

His prices are reasonable as well with some bamboo options at around $3/ft.

Go Green Flooring - Sustainable Flooring, Wool Carpet, Cork, Bamboo, Hardwood Flooring and more. Boulder Colorado.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
View detailed profiles of: