Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2009, 05:20 AM

5,528 posts, read 7,493,477 times

Advertisements

By Mark Vester

In a developing story on both sides of the fence, former two division champion Miguel Cotto, his father Miguel Cotto Sr. and other members of his team have been sued with claims of sexual harassment by a former employee of Cotto.

Martha Chacon Acevedo is seeking more than $500,000, claiming that Cotto made unwanted sexual advances when she worked as an administrator of a residential property that Cotto owned in the U.S. Caribbean territory. She claims to have had an affair with Cotto for two months out fear of losing her job. And further claims to have been fired after breaking up with Cotto in October 2008.

Miguel Cotto, Dad Sued For Sexual Harassment - Boxing News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 02:48 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,934,532 times
whatever happened to the good ole days, when you could slap a broad on the ass, call her toots, and keep it moving, damned womens rights

Old 12-09-2009, 03:48 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,099,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool rob View Post
whatever happened to the good ole days, when you could slap a broad on the ass, call her toots, and keep it moving, damned womens rights
I guess "no means no" in english and spanish

Old 12-15-2009, 12:21 AM

3,562 posts, read 4,395,705 times
Unfortunately, I believe we are witnessing the unraveling of Miguel Cotto's boxing career. Aside from his BIG loss to Manny Pacquiao, Cotto has been embroiled in other scandals which are starting to sound like the beginning of his undoing.

There was his altercation with his former trainer and uncle Evangelista. On the island, he's known as a partier who likes to drink coco-whiskey into the late morning hours at exclusive clubs. And now here he is forking over "mucho dinero" to some fluzzy with big boobs who isn't that good looking to begin with.

As much as I dislike admitting this, it's time for Puerto Rico to start looking past Cotto as their boxing hero. But hey, we'll have another one. We've always managed to have at least one. For a tiny island, we haven't done bad in the boxing arena. And we'll always have at least one gameful competitor in this sport. You can bank on that!

Old 12-15-2009, 05:08 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,099,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Unfortunately, I believe we are witnessing the unraveling of Miguel Cotto's boxing career. Aside from his BIG loss to Manny Pacquiao, Cotto has been embroiled in other scandals which are starting to sound like the beginning of his undoing.

There was his altercation with his former trainer and uncle Evangelista. On the island, he's known as a partier who likes to drink coco-whiskey into the late morning hours at exclusive clubs. And now here he is forking over "mucho dinero" to some fluzzy with big boobs who isn't that good looking to begin with.

As much as I dislike admitting this, it's time for Puerto Rico to start looking past Cotto as their boxing hero. But hey, we'll have another one. We've always managed to have at least one. For a tiny island, we haven't done bad in the boxing arena. And we'll always have at least one gameful competitor in this sport. You can bank on that!
Excuse me while I go and google her pic!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing