Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2008, 09:36 PM

2 posts, read 22,941 times

Advertisements

Are ther any Medical clinics within 100 miles of the Buffalo, NY area that handle screening and doctors for the HCG shot theropy for weight loss?

Last edited by robare; 01-28-2008 at 09:36 PM.. Reason: misspelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2008, 08:57 AM

1,049 posts, read 3,855,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robare View Post
Are ther any Medical clinics within 100 miles of the Buffalo, NY area that handle screening and doctors for the HCG shot theropy for weight loss?

I havent seen any, although they are doing more mesatherapy (meso?) shots now. Have you actually started hcg?

Colleen

Where to find HCG clinics, physicians offering hcg diet shots, and hCG providers

Old 02-03-2008, 10:38 AM

2 posts, read 22,941 times
My wife and I want to start in March but I still need to get more info than I presently have.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:35 PM

1 posts, read 16,574 times
Smile hCG diet clinic in new york

I just saw one on the hCG provider directory (someone else linked it above) for buffalo. Maybe it's a new addition to the list?

I'm looking for an hcg clinic in new york city. I was on the hcg plan about 10 years ago and it worked great. Now, I've just had a baby and would like to do it again to lose the post-birth weight. If anyone knows of a clinic or dr in new york, please post it! Thanks!

Old 02-04-2008, 02:13 PM

1,049 posts, read 3,855,729 times
where did you see the buffalo doctor? I cant find it anywhere
thanks
colleen

Old 01-05-2009, 06:44 PM

1 posts, read 10,352 times
Re: where did you see the buffalo doctor? I cant find it anywhere

It's the 18th one down, which actually links to another website where there are three Buffalo-area doctors listed: http://www.asbp.org/locate_physician.php (broken link)[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Old 09-24-2009, 09:05 AM

1 posts, read 8,806 times
There is a holistic center in the Bronx, NY called Salud. Their website is 123salud.net. They do hcg diet

Old 11-12-2010, 01:49 PM

99 posts, read 172,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjj View Post
There is a holistic center in the Bronx, NY called Salud. Their website is 123salud.net. They do hcg diet
Yes, there is a place in The Bronx ran by Jose Chery Jiminez...how funny that your username matches the part.

You can view their website at 123salud.net

I would not recommend them. I went there and paid cash. Let's just say I never saw the rest of my cash again. I emailed the owner and he seemed very nasty and uncooperative in giving my cash payment back. I don't recommend businesses like this. They also try to charge $800 for the hcg protocol. I know of place that you can do it for under $199, just message me.

I had a few colonics at Salud, in the Bronx. They did absolutely nothing for me. A total waste of $260. So sad.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:32 AM

1 posts, read 5,345 times
Sulad is a very unprofessional i also went to him for a colonics irrigation and from what other ppl say happens when they went to different places it was so much better i will never go back to him at the time he just opened up is bronx office so i thought being one of the first ppl it would be a good experience and i could spread the word oh no the laid me on the table did what he had to do and walked out and came back 30 mins later and said you can get dressed>>>>> just sad......now i live in albany ny and im look for a hcg clinic to no avail HELP!!!!!!!!!! they sell a brand in cvs but i don't trust it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area