Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2007, 07:06 PM

2 posts, read 10,704 times

Advertisements

My Husband and I are Looking for a 3 bdrm house for May 1st with one or two bathrooms. Would like a basement and yard for a child to play in. Please reply if anyone knows of a house that is available in Wheatfield, Lewiston, North Tonawanda, Tonawanda, And Niagara County and Northern Erie County.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2007, 12:45 PM

2 posts, read 10,704 times
hard to find a house for rent

Old 01-01-2012, 03:06 PM

1 posts, read 3,238 times
im looking for five bedroom house rent to own by june first with a basement big backyard 2 car garage if anybody knows some one or place email me at [email]ur_num1_shortee@yahoo.com[/email]

Old 01-01-2012, 08:19 PM

1,350 posts, read 3,543,598 times
The only place I ever see rent to own/owner finance offers is on Craigslist & many of those are scams. A lot of owners aren't willing to do rent to own or owner finance & those that are will usually want a huge down payment.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:54 PM

4,135 posts, read 10,810,109 times
RealtyUSA | New York Real Estate |

Try this. I put in for Rental, 3BR 2 Ba Niagara County. They are usually reputable. I am sure you can also look up rent to own. Town of Tonawanda would be Erie County; City of Tonawanda and N. Tonawanda would be Naigara County.

Try the Bee Newspapers and the Tonawanda News (locals)

Old 01-04-2012, 05:59 AM

1,316 posts, read 3,903,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joannna m hemmerling View Post
im looking for five bedroom house rent to own by june first with a basement big backyard 2 car garage if anybody knows some one or place email me at ur_num1_shortee@yahoo.com
house rentals here are a ripoff...the owner either can't sell it...and wants you to pay the mortgage AND the taxes,,(and possibly his child's orthodonture if he thinks he can get away with it)...or it's a dump some realtor owns as an "investment" property and puts the cheapest stuff in just to rent.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:07 AM

1,316 posts, read 3,903,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblake78728 View Post
The only place I ever see rent to own/owner finance offers is on Craigslist & many of those are scams. A lot of owners aren't willing to do rent to own or owner finance & those that are will usually want a huge down payment.
Lease purchase? Hard to get..realtors discourage them..they want to sell and get full commish...owners still hold paper they don't want and you better pray for an uptrending market...not a good scenario.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:33 AM

1,350 posts, read 3,543,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12buttons View Post
Lease purchase? Hard to get..realtors discourage them..they want to sell and get full commish...owners still hold paper they don't want and you better pray for an uptrending market...not a good scenario.
Never said it was a good scenario but the poster who bumped this 5 year old thread said they are looking for a "rent to own". IMO if you are even thinking about a rent to own the chances are that you know you can't get approved for financing or a bank loan so your options become very limited. The only reason to do rent to own or owner carry/finance is because you can't get bank financing.

Old 01-09-2012, 09:51 AM

13 posts, read 42,890 times
My suggestion is start looking in the outskirts at older farm houses. They usually have several bedrooms and huge yards with space away from neighbors Don't just rely on realty listings. Look in all local "gazettes" and "bees" and advertise your intentions there also. You may find an older person interested in helping you privately. Also, do you belong to a church? Many times there are people involved in helping those with financial difficulty or hardships find suitable housing. Good luck to you!!!

Old 01-12-2012, 12:36 PM

196 posts, read 442,949 times
I seen on for rent on Transit Road near swarmsville. Sign in the front yard. Said to contact MJ Spoth Plumbing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area