Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 03:37 AM

1 posts, read 2,135 times

Advertisements

[FONT=&quot]Hi [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In this world every one wants to be rich. No one wants to do hard work, people want to earn easy money. I had a business before and that time I used to work 15- 16 hrs daily. But now I want to earn while I am with my family. I want to spend most of the time with my children. In the present time, most of them are doing online business; I also want some suggestions to start an online business. So please help me in this. I will be grateful for your information.[/FONT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 07:05 AM

672 posts, read 2,125,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMathew View Post
Hi

In this world every one wants to be rich. No one wants to do hard work, people want to earn easy money. I had a business before and that time I used to work 15- 16 hrs daily. But now I want to earn while I am with my family. I want to spend most of the time with my children. In the present time, most of them are doing online business; I also want some suggestions to start an online business. So please help me in this. I will be grateful for your information.

While its possible you may get some good advice here, I think you would do better to post in the employment forum on this same site. Best of luck to you!

Old 02-02-2008, 09:30 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
Exclamation caution !!!!!! TOO many scams

Be very cautious with going into an online business! There are too many scams out there! You should check with the BBB in your community and the state attorney general’s office before going into anything online.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:24 PM

3,871 posts, read 17,103,892 times
Quote:
In this world every one wants to be rich. No one wants to do hard work, people want to earn easy money.
Assuming that all humans are anything is completely unrealistic. If you replace your negative assumptions with happier ones, you will actually find what you are looking for. Go forth in joy!

Last edited by allforcats; 02-02-2008 at 06:42 PM..

Old 02-02-2008, 08:22 PM

1,667 posts, read 9,382,489 times
Find a service/product that you can't find in your town. Is it hard to get a landscaper? A friend of mine moved to a NC town and tried to rent a dumpster. None available. He bought several and started a business, now very lucrative. J.D. Rockfeller saw that oil was coming on train, but realized that there were limited amount of storage facilities. He built oil containers at the end of the railroad. Opportunity is always there if you recognize it. Good luck!

Last edited by ESFP; 02-02-2008 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: addition

Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Hi

In this world every one wants to be rich. No one wants to do hard work, people want to earn easy money. I had a business before and that time I used to work 15- 16 hrs daily. But now I want to earn while I am with my family. I want to spend most of the time with my children. In the present time, most of them are doing online business; I also want some suggestions to start an online business. So please help me in this. I will be grateful for your information.
This home worker, who runs an internet company, thinks your dreaming if you think you can make great money, work from home, and spend most of your time with your family.

I easily work 12+ hours per day, and while I spend most of it at home, its sitting at a desk, it isnt quality time.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:21 PM

6,884 posts, read 11,243,693 times
Smile Work at home

Quote:
Hi

I saw this on-line one day - sounds like a nice guy - check him out!

Work at Home Jobs: Free legitimate Opportunities to work

Old 02-04-2008, 07:23 PM

6,884 posts, read 11,243,693 times
Smile Work at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
I saw this on-line one day - sounds like a nice guy - check him out!

Work at Home Jobs: Free legitimate Opportunities to work

That is not what I put in - it was something to the effect of workathomecareers - you know the rest.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:34 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESFP View Post
Find a service/product that you can't find in your town. Is it hard to get a landscaper? A friend of mine moved to a NC town and tried to rent a dumpster. None available. He bought several and started a business, now very lucrative. J.D. Rockfeller saw that oil was coming on train, but realized that there were limited amount of storage facilities. He built oil containers at the end of the railroad. Opportunity is always there if you recognize it. Good luck!
Heheh. I misread that. I thought you said "Is it hard to get a skyscraper."P.S. Whne you find out what job that is...come back to the forum and let us all know. Sounds like a really good gig. Even the people that I know that telecommute...are busy telecommuting. Hard to burp a baby and discuss international product rollouts. What if they barf on the keyboard?

Old 02-05-2008, 11:00 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allforcats View Post
Assuming that all humans are anything is completely unrealistic. If you replace your negative assumptions with happier ones, you will actually find what you are looking for. Go forth in joy!
I wish !!! If that were the case, we would be falling all over each other being happy and positive, just so we could find what we're looking for. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business