Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Calgary
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 04:02 PM

1,264 posts, read 3,861,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_u View Post
Actually I got job these days with one of the largest oil company here. Now I have to think how to move my family from Halifax. I am planing to get back there by plane and took my people with the car and small trailer. Does anyone did such travel? And by the way I cant cross USA border.

Any other suggestions?
I know of people who drove from Vancouver to Toronto, and to-and-fro Vancouver-Calgary-Vancouver. Their cars are less than 5yo and in tip top condition. Safety concerns.

Have you read this person's ad, "leaving Halifax for Calgary sometime btw August 30 - Sept 2, 2011"? There must be others doing the same. Good luck.
MOVING VAN CONTAINER SPACE AVAILABLE - HALIFAX TO CALGARY! - Calgary Moving & Storage Services - Kijiji Calgary Canada.

Last edited by dougie86; 09-13-2011 at 04:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 07:43 PM

14 posts, read 48,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie86 View Post
I know of people who drove from Vancouver to Toronto, and to-and-fro Vancouver-Calgary-Vancouver. Their cars are less than 5yo and in tip top condition. Safety concerns.

Have you read this person's ad, "leaving Halifax for Calgary sometime btw August 30 - Sept 2, 2011"? There must be others doing the same. Good luck.
MOVING VAN CONTAINER SPACE AVAILABLE - HALIFAX TO CALGARY! - Calgary Moving & Storage Services - Kijiji Calgary Canada.

Thank you about the link.
My car is brand new, but it is a Civic. But I am afraid how big could be the trailer which she could be able to pull out. Without harming the tra nsmission ....

Ok I will figure out something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Calgary