Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 02:16 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,973,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
Politics shape the world and determine the fate of people within. It's not a team sport. Please don't vote if you cannot comprehend this.
You don't understand the concept of political parties and US electoral system?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2011, 02:24 PM

5,717 posts, read 16,352,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
You don't understand the concept of political parties and US electoral system?
I understand that it's overrun by your type, treating it as a game. Some people never evolve beyond high school, I guess.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
I understand that it's overrun by your type, treating it as a game. Some people never evolve beyond high school, I guess.
This is your intellectual response? I'm starting to think you are still in high school and haven't taken political science yet or failed it.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:50 PM

12,460 posts, read 20,090,021 times
Quote:
From CBS even ...
The fact that you can find articles that try to demonize Obama as the "most liberal senator" is not surprising. To a large group of Americans, you know people like yourself, liberal has become a political shibboleth.

Obama as a president simply has supported more or less conservative policies, not extreme right positions but center-right positions.

Regardless, as I said, people that think Obama is "liberal" don't know anything about liberalism. Democrats, as whole, aren't liberal and in other countries they would be concerned rather conservative.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_id View Post
The fact that you can find articles that try to demonize Obama as the "most liberal senator" is not surprising. To a large group of Americans, you know people like yourself, liberal has become a political shibboleth.

Obama as a president simply has supported more or less conservative policies, not extreme right positions but center-right positions.

Regardless, as I said, people that think Obama is "liberal" don't know anything about liberalism. Democrats, as whole, aren't liberal and in other countries they would be concerned rather conservative.
That article came from a left leaning source They are not demonizing Obama, they are proud Obama is an ultra liberal and say Hillary is almost as liberal.

It's obvious what you are trying to do which is the new deceptive tactic from the liberal leaders and you are just following suit. You are trying to paint Obama as less liberal and hinting he is more conservative than liberal in a lame attempt to fool the people and win over the middle ground, people in the center, the independents. The liberal playbook of lies and deception is "known" now and will be exposed at every turn. A perfect example is the debt ceiling talks where Obama actually got what he really wanted but the liberal politicians acted like they were mad at him for compromising ... complete bull ... this was nothing but deception to make the people think Obama compromised and gave away the house so they could then blame the conservatives ...

You demonizing Obama is disingenuous ...

Last edited by Vascodagama; 08-27-2011 at 03:31 PM..

Old 08-27-2011, 04:30 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,900,367 times
The only thing disingenuous and deceptive, Donny, is you pretending to be a conservative Tea-Partier ... I have exposed you as a left-wing conspiratorial fraud ... a plant to make the Tea-Partiers look as stupid as humanly possible ... there is simply no other explanation for the way you rant your mantric delusions. Very clever of you -- whatever your real name is

Old 08-27-2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
The only thing disingenuous and deceptive, Donny, is you pretending to be a conservative Tea-Partier ... I have exposed you as a left-wing conspiratorial fraud ... a plant to make the Tea-Partiers look as stupid as humanly possible ... there is simply no other explanation for the way you rant your mantric delusions. Very clever of you -- whatever your real name is
I hope your not waiting for a response to your insanity.

I think I now realize what you do with that "true cod" ... you smoke it ...

Old 08-27-2011, 06:35 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,900,367 times
Quote:
I hope your not waiting for a response to your insanity.

I think I now realize what you do with that "true cod" ... you smoke it ...
I do not smoke cod ... however, sometimes, in my anguish over the way certain people so often use the possessive pronoun "your" in place of the pronoun / linking-verb contraction "you're", I confess to smoking salmon to ease the pain

Old 08-27-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
I do not smoke cod ... however, sometimes, in my anguish over the way certain people so often use the possessive pronoun "your" in placements of the pronoun / linking-verb contraction "you're", I confess to smoking salmon to ease the pain
Hey ... your lucky to get anything readable out of the me on this dam phone. Especially as I sit in my back yard with Bob Seger cranking on a great summer day in Huntington Beach.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:26 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,394,395 times
Quote:
What you posted is wrong.

It's "Donnie"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California