Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2010, 07:14 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,169,748 times

Advertisements

The SoCal natives like myself are nice. It's the transplants from other areas that are rude! I wish people from other areas would not move here

This thread is lame. Rude people are found everywhere in America.

Old 09-18-2010, 02:13 PM

24 posts, read 52,422 times
For the rude snobs out there, your money may make you able to buy nice fancy **** but you can't take any of that crap with you when you die! And your personality well you got to know makes people think your trash, they may not say it to your faces, but then again there are people like me who don't give a **** how much money you have I will tell you straight up how I feel!Only thing your getting from your rudeness is making yourself look really bad so if thats what you enjoy go 4 it!

Old 09-18-2010, 08:52 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,243,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the city View Post
East Coast people are just more rude. People are in closer living quarters and you have higher amounts of poverty in the East Coast.
And you know this about the East how? Seems a place where 30 million people are mainly jammed into a handful of counties are in pretty close quarters. You ever been in Southern Cal traffic at rush hour?

Old 09-19-2010, 12:32 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,027,811 times
WTMFF????? #@$!^%*&* I am NOT &^*%$#*! rude, MF!!!

Old 02-18-2011, 02:52 PM

1 posts, read 2,966 times
The people in Los Angeles or So Cal are NOT from California or Los Angeles period. Us natives hate the fake loosers from other states and cities coming here on our soil to "be famous" or "show off" your on our turf so RESPECT so Cal. We hate rudeness and apologize for the pathetic scum from outside Cali that brings their crap here.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:24 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,792,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyRRR View Post
The people in Los Angeles or So Cal are NOT from California or Los Angeles period. Us natives hate the fake loosers from other states and cities coming here on our soil to "be famous" or "show off" your on our turf so RESPECT so Cal. We hate rudeness and apologize for the pathetic scum from outside Cali that brings their crap here.
wait so if you are saying the that the people from socal are not from California than where did you come from. You also use the word we yet you say that people in socal aren't from California.

You are one contradicted person

Old 02-18-2011, 03:39 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,452,480 times
Quote:
If you "hate rudeness" so much, then better not look in the mirror!

Actually, it's not just SoCal, or even "rich folks".... it's everywhere, although primarily on the coast. And it's typified by "holier than thou" types just like this one (and others), who think that just by being "born here" (aka "natives"), it somehow makes them "superior" and more "entitled" than the "loosers (sic) from other states"!

So intolerant Southern rednecks or the Cali version, it's all just the same thing of.... "you ain't from around here, are 'ya?!" Except here they gussy it up a bit, so it comes out more like, "you deserve rudeness, 'cuz you're not hip, perfect, green, liberal, conservative, native, whatever enuff.... and BTW, you don't belong here!"

Fortunately not everybody's this way, but it only takes a few "bad apples".....

Old 02-18-2011, 03:48 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,734,875 times
Quote:

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the funk do you think you're talking to?"

Old 02-18-2011, 04:21 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,452,480 times
OK, and speaking of "friendly locals"....

Old 04-29-2011, 12:58 AM

1 posts, read 2,879 times
I have been in and out of Palm Springs CA for over 10 years. The people are nasty rude. They are very pretentious. And I do travel for a living so I can compare the people from state to state and city to city. They are mostly elderly retired people. Nothing against retired people but these are just evil, rude, overly opinionated in a inappropriate way. It is very hot there so maybe they are cranky because of that. But I shutter when I need to go there. Take me to Burbank any day if I have to go to CA.

Last edited by DR Horton Owner; 04-29-2011 at 01:14 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California