Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel > Camping and RVing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2018, 09:11 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,149,143 times

Advertisements

Anyone else really interested in these or Pleasureways Lexor or, better yet, you own one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2018, 02:31 PM

40 posts, read 85,100 times
I currently own a Winnebago Navion but prior to that owned a 2017 Travato K. I had it for slightly over 1 1/2 years and consider it to be the best class B around. We put on 35,000 miles and got approximately 17 miles per gallon. My sister, myself and our small dog travelled 100+ days a year and found that we needed a little more room so traded it in for a Navion. My feeling is that a class B is great for one person or for 2 that don’t do much traveling. I do, however, know many who travel with 2 adults and 2 large dogs and even full time in a Travato!

Old 11-07-2018, 06:38 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,149,143 times
Thanks for responding. It is interesting that people can manage to get two dogs and two adults in a Travato. We love the Travato K especially since we dont want the front lounge, and want more bed space. We discovered Pleasure Ways and loved the Lexor. YOu mentioned needing more space. Well, most recently, we discovered the Pleasureways Plateau XLTS and were dazzled. It is beautiful, but very "big" as a B+. It has a bed/lounge area that is amazing like the Lexor, but also a bigger kitchen, a small front lounge and a SEPARATE SHOWER all in an couch that is 6'8 inside!!!

It is about 200k though, and as such, we will likely end up with a Lexor or Travato K which is, say, a year or two old.

Old 11-07-2018, 10:06 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,741 posts, read 58,090,525 times
Travato Looks like $80k used (under 50k miles)

I think my <$25k 'Big B' (actually a Small C) is a bit bigger and better economy. (It Had > 30k miles when I found it, factory plastic still on the seats and carpet)

Winnebago Rialta Motor Home

(She should be good for another 100k, then I will transplant a diesel and get her up to 30 mpg on FREE fuel - that will make road trips more frequent and fun. )

Class B is very nice way to travel (solo). OK as a couple, but better solo. (That can always be arranged )

Dream rig... vintage Silver Eagle with Detroit Power
http://eaglesinternational.net/

2nd dream... retro GMC (These are really great on the road) - I will need to find a diesel powerplant to convert.
http://www.gmcers.org/
http://www.gmcmotorhome.com/

Last edited by StealthRabbit; 11-07-2018 at 10:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel > Camping and RVing