Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 09:53 AM

18,504 posts, read 15,571,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSoCal View Post
Actually you are the one that is ignorant in believing that they couldn't fire him. They can find some reason to do it if they want to. I don't put anything past liberals.
You are chasing ghosts.

So he works for the federal government? The phrase grasping at straws comes to mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 10:51 AM

3,950 posts, read 3,306,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
What percentage Latino and black votes did Trump get? Blacks 8%, Asian and Hispanic 29%.
Do you think is little especially after the barrage of media criticism?? He did better than Romney with both groups.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:55 AM

3,950 posts, read 3,306,623 times
Quote:
It was racist. Even Paul Ryan said " claiming a person can't do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of racism "

Your sport analogy is off. Racism has to do with race, the other nationality.
Read this to see some of the racist things Trump has said and done, especially the Justice Department suing him twice for not renting to black people.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

I think you must be extremely worried at what is about to unfold. Otherwise why are you keeping your head in the sand?

Paul Ryan is similar to what Hillary Clinton is.....follow the trend and political wind/mood of the day...

I'm not saying that what he said is defensible....I'm just saying that is not necessarily racist...he accused that judge of bias not incompetence as far as I know.

I'm not worried at all, we will survive just fine Trump or not Trump.....

I did give a cursory look at that HuffPo article and most of the stuff I read sounds to me more stupid, as usually with Trump rather than racist.

Last edited by saturno_v; 11-28-2016 at 11:06 AM..

Old 11-28-2016, 11:07 AM

3,038 posts, read 4,778,889 times
Quote:
You are chasing ghosts.

So he works for the federal government? The phrase grasping at straws comes to mind.
No,he does not work for the federal or any government. He is a software engineer at a private company. I am using the term liberal in the generic sense and not the Liberal party. That should have been obvious by my using lower case. In any event we are beating a dead horse. The election is over, Trump won, get used to it. I am done with this.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:18 AM

Quote:
No,he does not work for the federal or any government. He is a software engineer at a private company. I am using the term liberal in the generic sense and not the Liberal party. That should have been obvious by my using lower case. In any event we are beating a dead horse. The election is over, Trump won, get used to it. I am done with this.
You are the one who brought the dead horse to the party. I'll let others judge your motives for posting drivel about your nephew

Old 11-28-2016, 01:12 PM

Quote:
You are the one who brought the dead horse to the party. I'll let others judge your motives for posting drivel about your nephew
Typical response from a left winger when somebody doesn't agree with them.

Old 11-28-2016, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Typical response from a left winger when somebody doesn't agree with them.
There is no disagreement. People can read your post about your nephew and they can read mine. I challenged your post. You tried to backtrack ( perhaps you realized how silly the premise was ) and came up with another false argument of what ifs.

It's you who has no real counterpoint. So you use the overused " typical liberal " exit.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:34 PM

Quote:
There is no disagreement. People can read your post about your nephew and they can read mine. I challenged your post. You tried to backtrack ( perhaps you realized how silly the premise was ) and came up with another false argument of what ifs.

It's you who has no real counterpoint. So you use the overused " typical liberal " exit.
I never backtracked from anything. I simply reported what he said. You choose not to believe it because you can't accept the truth. That is all there is to it.

Now you can have the last word because I am not going to waste anymore time with you.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:49 PM

Quote:
I never backtracked from anything. I simply reported what he said. You choose not to believe it because you can't accept the truth. That is all there is to it.

Now you can have the last word because I am not going to waste anymore time with you.
Twisting. I never said he didn't say it. I said that he is wrong. You don't get fired for your political beliefs in Canada.

You still haven't explained the purpose of that post.

As I said, it's all there for people to read if they care. Starting at post 406
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada