Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2008, 02:40 PM

5,168 posts, read 11,437,138 times

Advertisements

Roma,
I don't know what to say right now, I was so hoping you would have clear margins this time. I can't even imagine what you are going through . Just know you are thought of a lot and we are all pulling for you. In the end the only thing that matters is that the cancer is gone and you can go on with your life.
Best of wishes and a great big hug!!!!

forum rules, please read them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2008, 03:42 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,197,347 times
Default Hello ROMA!!

I am so so so SORRY

about your NEWS!

However, I am sending you GOOD & HAPPY THOUGHTS!

I will keep you in my prayers!

HANG IN THERE! AND PLEASE GET SEVERAL OPINIONS & HAVE FAITH!!

YOU WILL COME THROUGH ALL OF THIS!!

Please, also check out NATURAL alternatives to work in conjunction with

conventional medicine I hope that you are feeling better. :0)

Take good care of yourself,

My thoughts & prayers are with you ROMA!

Good Luck with it ALL!!

(((HUGS)))

Countrylv22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
Has anyone had a lump in their breast removed? I'm going in for surgery on the 27th to have a large lump removed. The first biopsy showed it to be fibro something which is benign. But the tissue around it showed to be atypical and my new doctor wants to remove the lump and do more testings on it. I hate surgeries.

Last edited by countrylv22; 04-17-2008 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: SMILE & WE WILL SMILE WITH YOU!:0) PEACE & BLESSINGS!:0)

Old 04-17-2008, 04:21 PM

3,897 posts, read 1,228,060 times
Roma,
I am so sorry to hear about your latest results, but be assured that I will continue to keep you uppermost in my prayers!!

Bette

Old 04-17-2008, 09:35 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,786,538 times
Unhappy I really don't know what to say Roma

You seem so strong! And I can't add anything to what the wonderful posters prior to me have already said , so I just want you to know that you are not forgotten and I am praying for you daily to get through all of this and come out stronger .

BIG HUGS and prayers !!!!

~HDL~

Old 04-18-2008, 06:44 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,506,148 times
Roma, my thoughts and prayers and cyber hugs are with you ..Your courage is remarkable..We love you and are here for you..and prayers are in the prayer thread of this forum..

Old 04-18-2008, 09:49 AM

1,016 posts, read 4,542,068 times
Roma, thanks for keeping us updated. We know you are strong and will get through this. Know that we are thinking about you and praying for you.

Old 04-18-2008, 03:26 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,043,012 times
Roma,

I'm very sorry that you need to take this next step - but hopefully it's the final step that will lead to the beginnings of recovery and much good health for many years to come. Please know that we're all with you in spirit, sending your our hopes, prayers and best thoughts.

Charley

Old 04-18-2008, 07:40 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,378,820 times
Quote:
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.

I had another surgery last Friday. The lab results came back 2 days ago (Tuesday) and the margins still where not clean.

I now need a mastectomy.

I am going to have a double mastectomy with reconstruction. I have chosen a double because I don't want to go through this again with my other breast and I want them to look even. A lot of women choose this and now that I'm in this position I know and understand why.

My next step is to meet with plastic surgeons. I have one appointment on the 29th. I need to make another with another plastic surgeon too and see who I like the best.

Thanks for being here with me through this.
Roma, I am so sorry to hear about this, I will pray for you. The Lord will carry you through this.

Old 04-23-2008, 12:18 AM

642 posts, read 3,072,585 times
Roma,

I am very sad to hear the margins were not clear. What difficult news that must be an have been. It also sounds as though you have already made a lot of big decisions since getting this news. I completely understand your decision to have a double mastectomy. Sounds right on. I can see too why a lot of women choose this. I hope the consultations with the plastic surgeons go well for you and you find someone that you feel good about.

You are going through so very much right now Roma and my heart is with you and as all have mentioned you are still so very much in my prayers! You have brought such great light and laughter to so many of us here and I just hope you know how much we all love you . Blog love :-D!

Quote:
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.

I had another surgery last Friday. The lab results came back 2 days ago (Tuesday) and the margins still where not clean.

I now need a mastectomy.

I am going to have a double mastectomy with reconstruction. I have chosen a double because I don't want to go through this again with my other breast and I want them to look even. A lot of women choose this and now that I'm in this position I know and understand why.

My next step is to meet with plastic surgeons. I have one appointment on the 29th. I need to make another with another plastic surgeon too and see who I like the best.

Thanks for being here with me through this.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:08 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,786,538 times
Just stopping by to say HELLO Roma and let you know you are being thought of and prayed for daily!!!!

~HDL~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer