Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2010, 09:00 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times

Advertisements

It is nice out and I have the house open. At my house that means the french doors in the bedroom are open. Tippy Toes had finally gotten brave enough to begin investigating the yard. Well, DH came through the gate with his bicycle and spooked her. She bolted for the first door she saw, the kitchen door. Now, the kitchen door has a screen door with a glass panel on the bottom. This door was closed. I had just cleaned the glass (can you see where this is heading?).

So I am napping on the sofa, oblivious to the drama about to play out. Suddenly "BAM" on the kitchen door. I am thinking DH is trying to come in that way. "BAM" again. Wow, DH is in a hurry today. "BAM" "BAM"

I have now managed to get one eye open and haul myself to my feet. "Hang on, let me unlock the screen".

I see Tippy Toes bolt in the bedroom door and shoot under the bed. DH follows her in the door "Tippy, are you alright?".

"Why wouldn't she be alright" I ask in all innocence.

"Didn't you hear her slamming herself head first into the kitchen door?"

Now both of us are crawling around on the floor trying to see if TT is still intact. It took us an hour, but we finally found her behind the sofa, looking for all the world like she would never budge from that spot. She stayed there all night.

Much mellower version of TT this morning.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2010, 11:04 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,189,686 times
Uh-oh. Hopefully Tippy Toes has learned to look out for the glass in doors! I hope it didn't do her any lasting damage.

Old 10-18-2010, 06:55 AM

15,638 posts, read 10,393,078 times
Poor Tippy. I hope she didn't get a concussion.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:14 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
I think we are at bout 90% right now. Wow, she was not herself all day Saturday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats