Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 01:31 AM

1 posts, read 1,401 times

Advertisements

dont use pet armour, i bought it today put on my 2yr old cat shes panting her heart is racing i call aspca and reported it, its very scary to watch i live in a small area where the only vet is an 1 and half hours away and there closed right now all i can do is comfort her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2013, 10:48 AM

1 posts, read 1,190 times
Default Pet armour

I applied Pet Armour flea drops to my 1 yr old cat on 7/19/2013 by 7/22/13 she was breathing different and looked like she was needing to throw up I didnt link that to the pet armour so on 7/26 was not better took her to the vet, he said she is very sick and wanted to put her down. i said treat her find out what is wrong. he informed me she was poisioned. she does sneak out alot and could have got into something but i believe its the pet armour. its day 5 she is still at the vet.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:13 AM

1,134 posts, read 2,238,102 times
How awful rgalvin =( I can't use any of the topical flea remedies on Orion, he develops huge blisters and not where I apply it but in other areas, usually around his mouth. I think it may be from grooming, I'm unsure. At any rate I switched to Capstar and that seems to be okay, it doesn't prevent fleas but if I see one I give it to them.

I've begun combing two of the cats and one dog every evening before I go to bed, the other cat doesn't like it but his coat is thin so I think it irritates his skin. It works well, if there's a flea I'll see the evidence quickly, especially on the dog and I can treat it immediately.

I hope your kitty is ok, we don't know what reaction anyone will have to medication until we try it.

Old 09-06-2016, 11:47 AM

1 posts, read 594 times
Do not waste your money on this product, it does not work, guarantee is useless. Says on box that it's okay to bathe after applying but when you call them for refund they say any type of detergent like Dawn washes off the product.Does not tell you that on the box. Also says safe for breeding queens but when you call they say not to use on nursing queens. Again, doesn't say that on the box.
If you are not happy with the product they have a million reasons not to refund you money.
Useless product.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats