Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 11:05 PM

270 posts, read 488,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Don't worry, cats are very creepy and perverted in their brains:

Pervert cat watches at hot girls ass - YouTube
OMG that's hilarious!!!

OP, my cat does the same thing...he only started a few months ago (he's 8 now) and it's sooo pervy!!! But he only does it to me and it's usually only with his special blanket on my lap. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one whose cat does this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 12:04 AM

2,873 posts, read 5,852,616 times
Here's Nic with the unicorn lover I mentioned...he always held her backward like this. Kinky boy.

Old 10-07-2012, 12:33 AM

585 posts, read 2,015,678 times
this has to be the greatest thread ever!

I had a neutered cat who was hopelessly in love with my grandma's old-fashioned feather duster. You could often catch him dragging his lady down the hallway between his legs. In his defense, it was cat-shaped...

Old 10-07-2012, 03:49 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,611,310 times
Thanks for reviving this.

As an update, he is doing it less to me and the BF (only once in a while now, where as before it was just about every night) and we now notice him doing it more to his pet bed. We start laughing when we notice it because he starts kneading the bed and gets this intense stare going and you can't distract him from it for anything.

However, we have caught him doing it to us while we're sleeping.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:33 PM

270 posts, read 488,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
Thanks for reviving this.

As an update, he is doing it less to me and the BF (only once in a while now, where as before it was just about every night) and we now notice him doing it more to his pet bed. We start laughing when we notice it because he starts kneading the bed and gets this intense stare going and you can't distract him from it for anything.

However, we have caught him doing it to us while we're sleeping.
Uh oh, so you never offered your consent?? LMAO

Raymond seems to require a little revving before he gets going...he starts kneading, which he does all the time, and I pet him...and then all the sudden, he's got that faraway look in his eyes and then his butt starts going. And then I usually quite petting him because I so don't want to encourage it!!!

Old 02-09-2016, 09:36 AM

1 posts, read 1,406 times
I have a 8 month old kitten who does that too. He's not neutered though. I did mention it to my vet and he said that its nothing to be concerned with and that he was very healthy. So it seems to be a more common thing than I thought, I wouldn't worry about it unless your cat starts showing other strange behaviors that might lead you to believe somethings wrong but sounds to me he's purrrfectly fine 
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats