Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 06:04 AM

12,054 posts, read 23,338,402 times

Advertisements

I am so sorry for your loss of Jack. He will always be with you because he will live on in your heart. He is now happy and healthy and out of any pain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2013, 05:34 AM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
Today, I unknowingly said good-bye to one of my fur babies, Jack....All I have now are memories and a few photos. I will miss his sweet face and gentle manner always. Good-bye my baby Jack....
UGH! NO! This sucks!!

Sigh. You KNOW I know how you feel. You know I do. I still can't believe I lost my Blondie not even a month ago. Guess what? It does NOT get easier...I still go to her grave and wonder what the hell happened. I still feel like it's not real.

I don't know what else to say but it sucks. It just sucks, plain and simple. IT! SUCKS! I feel like I'm supposed to say, "I'm sorry" but you know what? It just pisses me off when they die like that. I'm still mad, and now I'm mad that yours went through what he did. He was too young, he was not supposed to go yet, and I'm about ready to go have a talk to some "THING" and demand some $%&*@ explanations!

I'm mad for you. You be sad, I'll be mad. I have no words to help you through this because I know, personally, how they don't bring your cat back, and though they are given in kindness, it just makes the hurt worse. But you know you are MORE than welcome to flood my message box with stories and photos. You want to talk about him, for three hours straight, you know where to find me.

Old 09-28-2013, 09:48 AM

2,186 posts, read 4,570,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
UGH! NO! This sucks!!

Sigh. You KNOW I know how you feel. You know I do. I still can't believe I lost my Blondie not even a month ago. Guess what? It does NOT get easier...I still go to her grave and wonder what the hell happened. I still feel like it's not real.

I don't know what else to say but it sucks. It just sucks, plain and simple. IT! SUCKS! I feel like I'm supposed to say, "I'm sorry" but you know what? It just pisses me off when they die like that. I'm still mad, and now I'm mad that yours went through what he did. He was too young, he was not supposed to go yet, and I'm about ready to go have a talk to some "THING" and demand some $%&*@ explanations!

I'm mad for you. You be sad, I'll be mad. I have no words to help you through this because I know, personally, how they don't bring your cat back, and though they are given in kindness, it just makes the hurt worse. But you know you are MORE than welcome to flood my message box with stories and photos. You want to talk about him, for three hours straight, you know where to find me.

Awwww.....TWIS...I know that you know what I'm going through right now. I have been through this so many times already and I know I'll go through it many more times - the hurt never goes away. I swear I think I've heard him meowing, and a couple of times I thought I saw him walking around - and so disappointed to realize it was another one of our cats. It's not fair to be disappointed though - the other little guy is loved just as much as Jack was - but Jack and me had links to the past that the other ones didn't have. He knew my Dad. Dad held him and loved him and Dad's eyes looked into his and they were buddies. Jack's brother Tigger holds those same keys. I've been loving and squeezing on Tigger more in the last few days - like I'm trying to reach Jack through Tigger. I have accepted that he is gone from my sight - but he will never be gone from my heart. I hope you discover that being mad at God won't serve you well - after my Mother died I was so very angry with God - I cursed him and refused to talk to him. Lasted a couple of years - then one day I realized that I missed him and I needed him more than ever. So, I apologized and asked him to forgive me again - my Mom had taught me early that he would always accept my apologies but he would never refuse me - because he understood that I was just a kid and I would probably mess up a bunch of times. It wasn't his fault that Jack died (or Mom..or Dad..or my Brother). He died too, it has to happen to all of us sometime. Jack's years with me have made my life happier, made my heart smile and he allowed me to love him and nurture him to my heart's content. That is the greatest gift ever - and so I guess my allowing Jack to go - and not making him suffer or hurt any more - was my gift to him. TWIS, thank you for your words - you and I are very alike in many ways - and I'm glad to have you as a friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats