Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 06:34 PM

10,048 posts, read 18,079,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanD'Arc View Post
Karen,
I am trying to figure out how to post a picture from my computer... no luck yet but I will keep trying.
The easiest way to post photos is to create an album in your profile and upload photos to it. Then pick a photo from your album that you want to post and click on it (so it opens larger instead of the little photos you see in the album). Right-click on the photo and choose "copy," then simply paste that into your reply to a thread (or a new thread). Sounds like a lot of steps but it's really simple once you create an album and upload pictures to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2013, 06:50 PM

2,186 posts, read 4,574,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
lol, he just smiles at you and YOU forget what you were chastising him about, right?

Yeah, my kitties love cardboard boxes too ... here's Annie in my messy dining room (actually it wasn't messy 'til the cats knocked some stuff over, but that's another story ...)

Thanks for posting!

What a sweet, innocent, adorable little face. I could never believe that she was involved in messing up anything....she's just precious!!! I'm starting to think that most cats are actually men in tiny fur coats - they refuse to keep stuff neat, never put stuff back where it belongs, are comfortable in dirty surroundings, and are not concerned in the least that company might drop by and find the house a mess!!! Yup...I said it out loud...

Old 12-09-2013, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
What a sweet, innocent, adorable little face. I could never believe that she was involved in messing up anything....she's just precious!!! I'm starting to think that most cats are actually men in tiny fur coats - they refuse to keep stuff neat, never put stuff back where it belongs, are comfortable in dirty surroundings, and are not concerned in the least that company might drop by and find the house a mess!!! Yup...I said it out loud...
lol, yep, Annie is a little sweetie pie, she and Hansel are just so sweet and good natured. I call Annie my princess kitty, which basically means she can do whatever she wants and the rest of us have to put up with it. Sometimes when I get annoyed with her I give her a look and she just gazes at me as if to say, "But I'm ANNIE, you seem to have forgotten I'm ANNIE, I get away with everything!"

How silly of me to forget that sometimes!

Old 12-09-2013, 08:19 PM

1,780 posts, read 3,932,514 times
Quote:
The easiest way to post photos is to create an album in your profile and upload photos to it. Then pick a photo from your album that you want to post and click on it (so it opens larger instead of the little photos you see in the album). Right-click on the photo and choose "copy," then simply paste that into your reply to a thread (or a new thread). Sounds like a lot of steps but it's really simple once you create an album and upload pictures to it.
Thanks!!! That does not sound so complicated... stay tuned!

Old 12-09-2013, 08:37 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,071,598 times
Quote:
This is why I have to constantly fluff the pillows on 2 matching sofas in the living room ...
Cute picture! I can totally relate. My Basset ruined my new sectional sofa by climbing on top of the back cushions of the sofa. It sure looks like he has a super comfy corner there. It's smashed down a good foot lower. No fluffing in the world can fix it. I won't even try. I'll buy a new sofa eventually.

Old 12-10-2013, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Cute picture! I can totally relate. My Basset ruined my new sectional sofa by climbing on top of the back cushions of the sofa. It sure looks like he has a super comfy corner there. It's smashed down a good foot lower. No fluffing in the world can fix it. I won't even try. I'll buy a new sofa eventually.
lol, yes, Einstein weighs maybe 7 pounds ... I suspect your Basset weighs just a bit more!

Old 12-10-2013, 02:55 PM

Default Scooter and his new box.

I finally think I have this pic thingy ready:

Old 12-10-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
I finally think I have this pic thingy ready:

Shoot, nothing showed up ... did you right-click "paste"?

If you choose "preview" before posting, you should be able to see your post including any photos, if they're working! The cut/paste-from-an-album method always works for me ... please try again!

Old 12-10-2013, 04:49 PM

Karen,
I can't see anything wrong with the post. I can see the pics on your thread just fine!

Let me give it some thought. Hope you check back in a bit in order to see if it just takes a short time to "register" with the program, maybe??

Any chance your settings might block it?

Old 12-10-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Karen,
I can't see anything wrong with the post. I can see the pics on your thread just fine!

Let me give it some thought. Hope you check back in a bit in order to see if it just takes a short time to "register" with the program, maybe??

Any chance your settings might block it?
I see my photos in this thread, but in your post that is #17 in this thread, it just shows "I finally think I have this pic thingy ready:" followed by blank space. I thought maybe I just wasn't seeing your photo because I was browsing on my phone (although I could still see MY photos in this thread on my phone), so I just got on my computer to check and again, I don't see any picture.

(And I just checked a couple of other threads with photos and I DO see other people's photos on them so it's definitely not my settings.)

Are you saying you DO see your photo in this thread? Maybe others will chime in and say if they can see your photo ... we'll figure it out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats