Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2015, 05:29 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,798,125 times

Advertisements

That's great to know Kitten, also glad your cat's doing good! I wish it wasn't shedding season - when she does puke, it's mostly furballs. She's not vomiting blood though so that's a good sign. We're trying to put out a little food, often, rather than a can in the morning and another one at night. She seems to be nibbling more that way, hopefully it's not just wishful thinking on our part
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2015, 06:41 PM

156 posts, read 449,306 times
I can't speak to the rabbit, but my cats LOVE the pride duck flavor. From what I have read, the different varieties of the same type refer to the cut of the meat, One is more shredded than the other. My cats have been quite particular in the past, so I was pleasantly surprised by the enthusiasm with which they eat their Pride food. Good luck!

Old 04-05-2015, 07:29 PM

7,329 posts, read 16,433,650 times
It's hard to find foods that don't contain chicken, even when the name of the food doesn't mention it! But I checked the foods my cats eat and found some-Wellness Core turkey and duck, Nutro Natural Choice turkey (soft loaf, it comes in a sliced version also but I don't know about that one), Halo Spot's Pate turkey and duck, and a pretty new one by Halo called Vigor Turkey and Quail. I buy that one at Petco, but it's less likely to be at other stores so far. Good luck to you! These cats sure keep us on our toes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats