Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 04:33 PM

259 posts, read 522,707 times

Advertisements

We're getting him a new extra tall, scratching post/castle. Hehe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2017, 03:49 PM

1,544 posts, read 1,700,099 times
Mine are getting new scratching pads, a catnip fish for Regina and a small ball for Maxine that lights up when rolled.

Old 12-18-2017, 03:52 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
I had a cat that was obsessed with the Christmas tree ornaments. Each morning I'd find a few on the ground, and a broken one here or there. The only thing she'd get for Christmas was COAL.

Old 12-21-2017, 09:39 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,855,774 times
Coal...? I KNOW you changed your mind...right?

Old 12-21-2017, 02:08 PM

6,915 posts, read 3,950,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I had a cat that was obsessed with the Christmas tree ornaments. Each morning I'd find a few on the ground, and a broken one here or there. The only thing she'd get for Christmas was COAL.
Shelly has a few favorites that she likes to try batting around. I had to relocate one of them out of site and reach. But she hasn't broken any thus far, so she's doing good, and I tell her so often.

Old 12-21-2017, 02:38 PM

I had one cat that picked off all cloth ornaments on the tree bottom, that were then used as toys that slide easily on the floor...and are kickable for back feet.

Old 12-23-2017, 06:04 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,351,944 times
I have four cats of my own, and a few feral outdoor cats that I feed. One of them gave birth to two kittens under our back porch. One of the kittens disappeared... I assume it died or something killed it. Surviving kitten is now 8 weeks old, and I gave it to a friend whose own cat recently died of old age. Her two daughters adore him, and he'll have a happy home for Christmas. We want to get his mother her shots and have her fixed so she doesn't have any more "deliveries" under the porch. She is very friendly.

Three of our cats are siblings from the same litter. When they were kittens, the three of them would all sleep on the branches of our Christmas tree. Every year they (and their 13-year-old Aunt Bertha) get a can of albacore tuna for Christmas, and a container of cat treats. They have their own Christmas stocking (it's shaped like a fish).

Old 12-23-2017, 08:49 AM

1,567 posts, read 1,186,208 times
Our cat Skyguy is getting a Curious Cat Cube and some new feather wands. He's going to go crazy over the feather wands, and I'm hoping he likes the Cat Cube. I'm starting to feel like my living room is being taken over by animal beds/cozy cat nooks. 😉

Old 12-23-2017, 10:19 AM

I once kept 3 kittens from same litter...they are so sweet to each other...

stockings like a fish...hee hee

have fun!

QUOTE=Mrs. Skeffington;50482120]I have four cats of my own, and a few feral outdoor cats that I feed. One of them gave birth to two kittens under our back porch. One of the kittens disappeared... I assume it died or something killed it. Surviving kitten is now 8 weeks old, and I gave it to a friend whose own cat recently died of old age. Her two daughters adore him, and he'll have a happy home for Christmas. We want to get his mother her shots and have her fixed so she doesn't have any more "deliveries" under the porch. She is very friendly.

Three of our cats are siblings from the same litter. When they were kittens, the three of them would all sleep on the branches of our Christmas tree. Every year they (and their 13-year-old Aunt Bertha) get a can of albacore tuna for Christmas, and a container of cat treats. They have their own Christmas stocking (it's shaped like a fish).[/quote]

Old 12-23-2017, 10:21 AM

Is the CCC a wooden square with holes where the cat can knock about balls and other toys etc.?? If so we have one here...I add to the cube their fav toys too...

Merry Christmas to you and kitties

[/b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Chickens View Post
Our cat Skyguy is getting a Curious Cat Cube and some new feather wands. He's going to go crazy over the feather wands, and I'm hoping he likes the Cat Cube. I'm starting to feel like my living room is being taken over by animal beds/cozy cat nooks. 😉
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats