Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 08:01 PM

990 posts, read 1,726,473 times

Advertisements

I've been watching the coverage of Conrad Murray and it made me wonder are any of Michael Jackson's kids his biological children or do we not know? I think they kinda look like his dermatologist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2011, 02:59 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
They are not his biologically.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:16 PM

8,816 posts, read 21,285,041 times
I feel sorry for those children. I hope they'll be all right.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 09-30-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
They are not his biologically.
wonder why? any comments?

Old 09-30-2011, 08:03 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,160,836 times
I feel sorry for those kids also, it appears as though they lead a more much open and free lifestyle now- no longer hiding. But, it's heartbreaking what they saw, went through, and may go through ... there's talking of putting them on the stand ... What for ????????????

Old 09-30-2011, 08:10 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,384,887 times
There has been debate over whether they are his kids from day one. I think most people do not think they are his biologically. I know I personally do not.

Why? Who knows but I think he does have an issue with his own genetic makeup and I could see him not wanting a brown-skinned, nappy-haired child. He seemed to have a preference for whiteness.

Old 09-30-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
There has been debate over whether they are his kids from day one. I think most people do not think they are his biologically. I know I personally do not.

Why? Who knows but I think he does have an issue with his own genetic makeup and I could see him not wanting a brown-skinned, nappy-haired child. He seemed to have a preference for whiteness.
yeah i think maybe he didn't want them looking like his father

Old 09-30-2011, 11:23 PM

10,113 posts, read 9,979,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post

Nappy haired? Sounds racist to me. Anyway, I don't believe he had a preference. He's dated black woman in the past. However, I think he transcended race with his love for everyone.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:46 AM

26,737 posts, read 26,828,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmr1ml View Post
... it made me wonder are any of Michael Jackson's kids his biological children or do we not know?
One of them looks a little like him. But it doesn't matter. The kids will be fine...they were obviously very close to him and believed he was a good father. They're now surrounded by a very loving family with many cousins. You have to give the Jackson family credit for being there for each other.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:51 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,384,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodeBlue View Post
Nappy haired? Sounds racist to me. Anyway, I don't believe he had a preference. He's dated black woman in the past. However, I think he transcended race with his love for everyone.
I'm black, nappy and happy. Nappy is just tightly coiled hair and its nothing racist or embarrassing. Its something that bothers other people. And I know it bothered MJ because I heard him complaining about it on an audio recording.

He dated very few black women but it was white woman he preferred. I think he had a definite issue with his looks and didn't want children that looked like him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities