Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 04:21 PM

245 posts, read 520,085 times

Advertisements

Lady G gets a lot of hate, I don't understand why. She has a great voice, great look, and great talent. What's to hate?

Plus, she's very charitable and accepting of people. Isn't that what people want in a celebrity? She's not afraid to express herself and be who she wants to be, she doesn't care what people think.

People says she's a man based on a little wardrobe malfunction, Gaga even made fun of it in her video Telephone.

If you don't like Mother Monster, please be kind and specify why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2011, 01:20 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
No, she doesn't have a great voice. She is not good looking. And talent? Nope. Your second sentence is completly false. Nothing really to disucss. There are some who do value talent and the ablity to sing. "Lady G" doesn't have any of that.

When someones antics are more known than their music I'd call that a failure and more of a media *****.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
No, she doesn't have a great voice. She is not good looking. And talent? Nope. Your second sentence is completly false. Nothing really to disucss. There are some who do value talent and the ablity to sing. "Lady G" doesn't have any of that.

When someones antics are more known than their music I'd call that a failure and more of a media *****.

Care to explain what her unnatractive qualities are?

Old 10-23-2011, 06:37 AM

4,416 posts, read 9,143,570 times
Don't yo see the Satanic symbolism in her videos? She is a puppet of the Illuminati. Get with it!

Old 10-23-2011, 06:49 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,624,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post

Actually, she does sing quite well. If you don't she can sing after listening to her duet with Tony Bennett then you must be tone deaf.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:56 AM

2,203 posts, read 5,086,773 times
People love to criticize others to take the focus off of their own miserable lives.
To cut down a person helps build themself up for a brief time.
I love that GaGa uses her celebrity to raise awareness to the causes that she's passionate about.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:03 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,537,449 times
I dont understand the hate. She a beautiful person inside and out. She can sing and great on the piano.

She has done charity work.
She has been very proactive with raising awareness with young women about the risk of HIV/AIDS. raised over $160 million to fight against AIDS and HIV, and bring awareness about the diseases to women around the world.

She offer premium VIP tickets to fans who volunteer their time to homeless youth organizations.

She donated over $500,000 to Haiti.
She also donated all of the proceeds from one show worth of ticket sales as well as all the of the merchandise from a show raising over half million.

She donated millions to Earthquake in Japan.

Click here for more detail of her charity work.

She also led in repealing DADT

Lady Gaga is beautiful. This was her before she was mainstream without the makeup and artistic outfits.

Vintage Lady Gaga Live at NYU - Captivated & Electric Kiss - YouTube

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 10-23-2011 at 07:23 AM..

Old 10-23-2011, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
Don't yo see the Satanic symbolism in her videos? She is a puppet of the Illuminati. Get with it!

A good majority of celebs are in the illuminati. Who cares anymore? It's obvious if you wanna be famous worship lucifer.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I dont understand the hate. She a beautiful person inside and out. She can sing and great on piano.

She has done charity work.
She has also been very proactive with raising awareness with young women about the risk of HIV/AIDS. raised over $160 million to fight against AIDS and HIV, and bring awareness about the diseases to women around the world.

She offer premium VIP tickets to fans who volunteer their time to homeless youth organizations.

She donated over $500,000 to Haiti.
She also donated all of the proceeds from one show worth of ticket sales as well as all the of the merchandise from a show raising over half million.

She donated millions to Earthquake in Japan.

Click here for more detail of her charity work.

She also led in repealing DADT

Lady Gaga is beautiful. This was her before she was mainstream without the makeup and artistic outfits.

Vintage Lady Gaga Live at NYU - Captivated & Electric Kiss - YouTube
Exactly. Positive qualities that all celebrities should have.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:26 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,473,524 times
I think people "hate" her because she's a repeat of 1980s Madonna. The only difference is, in these days, she has a lot more media to get her all over the place.

I, for one, like Lady Gaga. I like her message and I enjoy her music.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities