Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 06:21 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,090,712 times

Advertisements

I did not see this marriage lasting from the start . She clearly did not like his animals and for me that right there would have been a deal breaker . If you dont like my animals then you wont like me and stay away . Then most of the time he was telling her he loved her cause she was so pretty . Yeah well she is pretty on the outside not on the inside and as i heard someone say once , Beauty fades , dumb is forever . I think these people have their values screwed up and also the only one I think is half way normal is Lamar who is married to Khloe . I truly hope that some of his sanity rubs off on Khloe . I think Kim is very self centered and she cared nothing for Kris except to see how far she could push him over the edge and watch him bend to her way and kiss her behind to stay with her . I dont like any of these people and I watch the show just to see how far some of them will go . I think Kris was rude to say what he said about the yoga instructor . I cannot believe he would say that in front of people that were still there in the apartment that was just beyond rude . I also believe he needs to grow up too . I hate to say but I think Kris Humphries did not have good role models growing up either .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2011, 07:51 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,471,703 times
Funny how no one --- not even Dr Drew --- mentions how Kris picks Kim up and throws her across the bed or in the water or puts her under the shower head and smooshes her makeup off her face or calls her names or anything else. ALL of that is violent behavior. I don't agree with Kim punching him the way she did but it's crazy that no one brings up the neanderthal's behavior.

Old 12-15-2011, 06:27 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
None of these incidents were anything more than horseplay.

And let's not forget, there is a camera crew standing there!

Old 12-15-2011, 09:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
None of these incidents were anything more than horseplay.

And let's not forget, there is a camera crew standing there!
Kris was playing and didn't seem too rough with the plastic princess and she was always laughing when he was playing around. On the other hand---she was very serious when she lashed out at him and punched him.

Old 12-16-2011, 07:31 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Kris was playing and didn't seem too rough with the plastic princess and she was always laughing when he was playing around. On the other hand---she was very serious when she lashed out at him and punched him.

oh, good one!!

the both of them need to be smacked.

he looks like a big idiot, and she is an idiot.

why are people interested in them?

Old 12-17-2011, 10:01 PM

372 posts, read 1,043,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Funny how no one --- not even Dr Drew --- mentions how Kris picks Kim up and throws her across the bed or in the water or puts her under the shower head and smooshes her makeup off her face or calls her names or anything else. ALL of that is violent behavior. I don't agree with Kim punching him the way she did but it's crazy that no one brings up the neanderthal's behavior.
Funny how my wife--- complains I don't do these things anymore. I thought it was because the "thrill" had faded a bit after 20+ years. Now I can tell her, with confidence: "I'm just not the same violent man you married".

Old 12-17-2011, 10:55 PM

23 posts, read 53,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamota View Post
This is what, like the 1000th thread about Kim Kardashian already? Man, for someone with zero talent, she sure is famous
You could not have said this any better, so true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities