Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 12:37 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,191,503 times

Advertisements

My gorgeous smart just turned 21 years old wonders what the heck is with any Kardashian? What did any of them do to help any form of life even themselves? Sure, plenty of no brainers have made it and I respect them even if it's by stripping.

Selling your soul that Mom markets? Why do a single sect of Americans care? Just the first brick in forfeiting US humanity. For shame on the followers. Worshipping a false God can bring about results as Cesar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2011, 03:17 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,892,688 times
I never understood the "Kardashian" thing or the others who are "famous for being famous," for that matter.

All I knew about the Kardashians was: A couple of slutty girls who have a an equally slutty mother, who used to be married to OJ's defense lawyer, and who is now married to a guy with disturbing plastic surgery, who used to be Bruce Jenner.

Old 12-15-2011, 08:18 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,892,688 times
The first time someone asked me what I thought of those Kardashians, I thought they meant "Cardassians." I said "well, I think they were horrible for enslaving the Bajorans, and they should be banished to the gamma quadrant."

Old 12-15-2011, 09:16 PM

4,416 posts, read 9,137,694 times
I loathe them. I wish I was famous. I dream of attending some big awards show and snubbing the Kardashians and Snookie. I would attend these awards shows in a button down shirt and jeans. When ET reporters approach me I would give them the finger. It could still happen.

Old 12-16-2011, 07:33 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,627,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
I loathe them. I wish I was famous. I dream of attending some big awards show and snubbing the Kardashians and Snookie. I would attend these awards shows in a button down shirt and jeans. When ET reporters approach me I would give them the finger. It could still happen.
which finger?

love it.

snookie, I see her, I just have to laugh. why is this no neck idiot on TV?

are our teens really interested in these nobodys?

Old 12-16-2011, 08:04 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,676,380 times
Another hate thread and I can barely understand what the OP is saying. They Kardashians have one thing going for them. They speak better English than you do.
Do they somehow have a profound effect on your life? No you say? Then why worry about what they are doing.

Old 12-16-2011, 08:11 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
Another hate thread and I can barely understand what the OP is saying. They Kardashians have one thing going for them. They speak better English than you do.
Do they somehow have a profound effect on your life? No you say? Then why worry about what they are doing.
Well said brutha!! These girls pretty much built a financial empire by their (well, at least Kim's) beauty. I dont get why all the hate. Everyone knows that women who are considered extraordinarily beautiful become famous, for, well just being extraordinarily beautiful. Thing that Kim has on top of her amazingly good looks is that it turns out that she and her mom are quite the business people.

So to you women who say she has no talent, look at where she is on the earnings list from Hollywood. She's waaaaaay up there. Her talent is her business savy.

Why no hate for someone like a Charlize Theron? EVERYONE who is in the "know" in Hollywood (of which I am one of them) knows that she got to where she is by banging everyone who could help her. THAT is waaaaaaaaaay more awful than what the Kardashians have done.

Old 12-16-2011, 08:29 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,381,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Well said brutha!! These girls pretty much built a financial empire by their (well, at least Kim's) beauty. I dont get why all the hate. Everyone knows that women who are considered extraordinarily beautiful become famous, for, well just being extraordinarily beautiful. Thing that Kim has on top of her amazingly good looks is that it turns out that she and her mom are quite the business people.

So to you women who say she has no talent, look at where she is on the earnings list from Hollywood. She's waaaaaay up there. Her talent is her business savy.
Sadly, this is true. People can hate on them all they want but they have earned more money then people with real talent.

I think part of the hatred cause from envy. I'll be the first to say I seriously wish I had an opportunity to make the fortunes they have simply by being beautiful and allowing my life to be filmed for TV. The difference is, I'd take steps to ensure my publicity is more positive and quietly take my cash and step out of the spotlight/microscope.

Old 12-16-2011, 08:54 AM

4,416 posts, read 9,137,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post

Why no hate for someone like a Charlize Theron? EVERYONE who is in the "know" in Hollywood (of which I am one of them) knows that she got to where she is by banging everyone who could help her. THAT is waaaaaaaaaay more awful than what the Kardashians have done.

Here we go with the use of the word amazing again or in this case amazingly. Who is Charlize? Why should I care about her?

Old 12-16-2011, 10:08 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,629,420 times
Why another Kardashian thread????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities