Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 06:22 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,243,943 times

Advertisements

What's so "awkward" about this kiss? Looks completely normal to me. The media is reaching and people fall for it as usual.

Nice to see they're still happily married after 20+ years Most Hollywood marriages don't last that long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2012, 07:21 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,992,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
And what is with that Curious George haircut?

This might be crazy of me, but I really hadn't heard any of these rumors about him until all this broke recently. Yea, at this stage in our world, is it really that bad if you "come out"? I realize he has had a certain image all these years (I was a nut for Danny Zuko, what can I say?) but why continue if it's really a sham?

And I think if I was Kelly, I'd have to try to move on...maybe she has some weird stuff, too, and it's just easier to stay together. C-RAZY!!
LMAO! He does look like Curious George!

I think Kelly's been in the CO$ for so long she's cuckoo for coco puffs like the rest of them. I didn't hear anything about him either until recently.

Then again, I found Pulp Fiction to be one of the worst movies so other than way back in the 1970s and early 1990s I don't find John Travolta relevant anymore. What's he been in that was good recently? In like the last decade? Pulp Fiction was almost 20 years ago. Samuel Jackson with his monotone, can't act self is more relevant these days. I don't like the guy or watch his stuff really but he's been on the screen and out there in the past 10-15 years with stuff that's been pretty big/noted.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:21 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,016,050 times
I like Pulp Fiction - it was just so different and in your face. I understand that you either like or don't with that movie... at least, that's my take. But I have to say, I haven't really enjoyed Travolta in a long time...I can think of movies he was in but honestly, only some of them were OK (to me). Come to think of it, I'm not sure I can even name a movie and that's sad...since I'm a movie nut.

Oh, he did dress up as a woman in Hair Spray...but I can only watch the original with Devine playing that role. Hmmmm.....

Old 06-28-2012, 08:14 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
He was always 'different', and had a relationship with Diana Hyland, 20yrs older when he played Vinnie Barbarino. That was long before the popularity of cougar dating.

The kiss doesn't look awkward, infact, looks pretty much the same as the kiss with his male friend.

Would like to believe the lawsuits coming out the woodwork are false....maybe not...if hes gay, he really should come out of the closet.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
He was always 'different', and had a relationship with Diana Hyland, 20yrs older when he played Vinnie Barbarino. That was long before the popularity of cougar dating.

The kiss doesn't look awkward, infact, looks pretty much the same as the kiss with his male friend.

Would like to believe the lawsuits coming out the woodwork are false....maybe not...if hes gay, he really should come out of the closet.
I remember that...didn't she play the mom in The Boy in the Plastic Bubble?

I hope it's all false as well...but I suppose it doesn't really effect me though. It's sad that what makes the news is the most sensationalistic...whether it's true or not. And would we ever really know for certain WHAT was true? Not likely...

Old 06-28-2012, 10:55 AM

2,866 posts, read 5,243,943 times
Quote:
I remember that...didn't she play the mom in The Boy in the Plastic Bubble?

I hope it's all false as well...but I suppose it doesn't really effect me though. It's sad that what makes the news is the most sensationalistic...whether it's true or not. And would we ever really know for certain WHAT was true? Not likely...
Any rational person can see that those accusations are BS. One guy said he was molested and consequently traumatized by John Travolta on a certain day, turned out Travolta was on the other side of the country that day (with receipts and video footage to prove it) so the guy said he made a mistake and it actually happened on another day. Really now, who forgets on what day he was sexually molested? Another guy - an employee on a cruise ship - said Travolta had tried to have sex with him 3 years ago (!!) and offered him $12,000 but he declined and now he wants millions of dollars from Travolta because he's supposedly traumatized. First of all, why does it take him 3 years to come forward with his accusations? Second, why would Travolta be desperate enough to ambush a cruise ship employee and pay him $12,000 for sex? He's rich and famous, I'm sure he can do better than that.

Honestly, I'm not even a fan of Travolta but that doesn't mean I will believe whatever rumours are floating around about him. I don't care how many men claim they had sex with him, I will judge each claim on its own and so far not one was even remotely convincing. And that picture of him kissing a male friend goodbye on the cheek? REALLY? That's all the evidence you need to prove he's gay? I see men kissing each other hello and goodbye all the time, nothing unusual. There is nothing sexual about that kiss.

I hope the media won't succeed in breaking up Travolta's marriage and destroying his reputation, which is clearly what they're after. Disgusting!

The media says a husband kissing his wife is "awkward" and you people follow them like sheep. When did people stop thinking for themselves?

Old 06-28-2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
Any rational person can see that those accusations are BS. One guy said he was molested and consequently traumatized by John Travolta on a certain day, turned out Travolta was on the other side of the country that day (with receipts and video footage to prove it) so the guy said he made a mistake and it actually happened on another day. Really now, who forgets on what day he was sexually molested? Another guy - an employee on a cruise ship - said Travolta had tried to have sex with him 3 years ago (!!) and offered him $12,000 but he declined and now he wants millions of dollars from Travolta because he's supposedly traumatized. First of all, why does it take him 3 years to come forward with his accusations? Second, why would Travolta be desperate enough to ambush a cruise ship employee and pay him $12,000 for sex? He's rich and famous, I'm sure he can do better than that.

Honestly, I'm not even a fan of Travolta but that doesn't mean I will believe whatever rumours are floating around about him. I don't care how many men claim they had sex with him, I will judge each claim on its own and so far not one was even remotely convincing. And that picture of him kissing a male friend goodbye on the cheek? REALLY? That's all the evidence you need to prove he's gay? I see men kissing each other hello and goodbye all the time, nothing unusual. There is nothing sexual about that kiss.

I hope the media won't succeed in breaking up Travolta's marriage and destroying his reputation, which is clearly what they're after. Disgusting!

The media says a husband kissing his wife is "awkward" and you people follow them like sheep. When did people stop thinking for themselves?
I agree with you - it seems the trashier the rumor, the bigger the story. I also have a hard time believing nearly anything I hear about a celebrity - especially when the "victims" take years to report any such crime...I think it's almost always about money. It's very sad.

And I'm not one to hear something about an actor and make a decision to see or not see a film based on that tidbit...that seems riduculous to me. But you're right...some folks don't seem to think on their own or perhaps they put too much weight on this type of news.

Either way, even if I don't like his next film, it won't be because of this rumor nonsense.

Old 06-29-2012, 05:22 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,329,676 times
if he's gay and married to a woman, that's his life and does not get in our way...if he lives a lie, it's sad but it's still his life and business...

Old 06-29-2012, 02:18 PM

8,323 posts, read 13,453,824 times
Even though his haircut is hideous and he has a huge nugget, I agree, as long as he is not chasing me for my salami or trying to recruit me for scientology, I couldn't care less what he does.
What difference does it make if he is gay, bi or straight and if his wife is OK with him? Most people can't stay married for 20 years these days, celebrity or not so kudos for that too.

Old 06-29-2012, 10:45 PM

943 posts, read 1,845,367 times
Quote:
And what is with that Curious George haircut?

This might be crazy of me, but I really hadn't heard any of these rumors about him until all this broke recently. Yea, at this stage in our world, is it really that bad if you "come out"? I realize he has had a certain image all these years (I was a nut for Danny Zuko, what can I say?) but why continue if it's really a sham?

And I think if I was Kelly, I'd have to try to move on...maybe she has some weird stuff, too, and it's just easier to stay together. C-RAZY!!

didn't you read that he is playing curious george on BWAY NYC lol ha ha ha ha

kelly and the rest of them are all drunk on scientology juice. They are IV'd daily.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities