Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 11:35 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,480,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Id cry 'Help her Jesus to return to you' so she can experience real true fulfillment in life and have a safe eternity to look forward to instead of judgement for how she steered so many young people astray .
Must be sad living your life scared of some diety you cant even proove exists. Personally I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2012, 11:47 AM

9,614 posts, read 21,260,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Personally I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
So you're saying you don't like Madonna? She's the one crying here, after all.

I prefer to laugh with the saints, myself.

Although I remember the days when we would mostly laugh AT the Saints.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
So you're saying you don't like Madonna? She's the one crying here, after all.

I prefer to laugh with the saints, myself.

Although I remember the days when we would mostly laugh AT the Saints.
I cant laugh with the Saints. I'm a Packers fan!

Old 07-17-2012, 12:36 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,770,366 times
Quote:
Must be sad living your life scared of some diety you cant even proove exists. Personally I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
Nope. 'Perfect love casts out all fear' . There is no being scared of the Creator if you know him and have recieved his greatest example of love thru Christ crucified . Its yours for the taking.

You know from observing the world around you that it didnt come from an atheistic one celled pond protozoa which popped into existence from dead chemicals ..all without a shred of meaning or purpose. You dont have that much faith. You never did.

He who laughs first, will laugh last ; it starts just after your last heartbeat. No Protozoa can help you then.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:12 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,325,713 times
How did religion get into this? All the way from the religious forum? I get sick of deity talk in every forum and thread possible. Did we mention atheism someplace so you felt you had to give us your god talk? Who cares if you'll have this front row seat in your prime vacation spot called heaven, after you die? I just want it to be over and done with when I die..seriously, you too came from that primeval pondscum!..

Old 07-19-2012, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
How did religion get into this? All the way from the religious forum? I get sick of deity talk in every forum and thread possible. Did we mention atheism someplace so you felt you had to give us your god talk? Who cares if you'll have this front row seat in your prime vacation spot called heaven, after you die? I just want it to be over and done with when I die..seriously, you too came from that primeval pondscum!..
Hi Ms. Maggie. It seems that since thier God doesnt want them to have any fun [seems like everything that feels good is a sin] they try to make sure no one else has any fun either.

Old 07-19-2012, 06:38 AM

9,614 posts, read 21,260,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
Do you mean "primordial" by chance?

Simple mistake, but a tough one to make in a post where you're trying to establish your intellectual superiority over someone else. Better luck next time.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:31 AM

88,525 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:
Now, now, properly attribute that to Mr. Joel, please!

Old 07-19-2012, 09:32 AM

88,525 posts, read 84,719,546 times
I just know that Madonna is exactly two weeks younger than I am; therefore, I know that when she coughs or laughs hard, she pees in her pants.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Now, now, properly attribute that to Mr. Joel, please!
Thank you Billy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities