Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2012, 03:34 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,541,384 times

Advertisements

Willie Hantz, younger brother of Survivor's Russel, was arrested here in Lafayette, LA. He was arrested at an area known as the college drinking place commonly called "the strip", located across the street from University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He drove up and ran from the cops and refused a breath test. This is being reported on our local news site KATC.com | Continuous News Coverage | Acadiana-Lafayette, Louisiana
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2012, 04:21 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Guess Big Brother was watching!

Old 07-26-2012, 04:29 PM

Ousted Big Brother cast member arrested in Lafayette | KATC.com | Acadiana-Lafayette, Louisiana

Here's the direct link. He was just recently kicked off the show for head butting Someone on the show during an argument. Guess it's a family trait to be an A-hole.

Old 07-26-2012, 04:47 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,838,997 times
Classy family.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:50 AM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Ousted Big Brother cast member arrested in Lafayette | KATC.com | Acadiana-Lafayette, Louisiana

Here's the direct link. He was just recently kicked off the show for head butting Someone on the show during an argument. Guess it's a family trait to be an A-hole.
I call "LET'S NOT ASSUME" on this one.

First, his "head butt" wasn't really a head butt. Saw it and if you consider someone who rubs his body up against the other a-hole a head butt, well, then...there was a lot more to the story than someone who was in an argument. Plus, he wasn't overly proud of the fact that he lost his temper but it was in no way a "slam your head" motion.

Second, whatever his reason for getting drunk and being out in public, is his business. He didn't run from the cops...I believe the rest of the story (at least from Willie's own mouth) is that he was released because he wasn't running from the police but moving his car in the parking lot to accomodate the police.

Look, I'm not defending his behavior. I'm just presenting additional information which I'd do for anyone being called an a-hole or loser. You may not have liked his brother or nephew. You may not like his style. Heck, there are times when I shake my head, too. But overall, these guys are POLARIZING to watch...that is their main attraction. Funny as ever for some of us who actually enjoy Survivor and Big Brother. If you don't like it, why would you have to call them names? Doesn't that make you a bully? IDK, THAT was the reason got so mad at Joe in the first place...Joe was being a bully. Again, looking at the whole picture is best when making crass comments.

Old 07-31-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
I call "LET'S NOT ASSUME" on this one.

First, his "head butt" wasn't really a head butt. Saw it and if you consider someone who rubs his body up against the other a-hole a head butt, well, then...there was a lot more to the story than someone who was in an argument. Plus, he wasn't overly proud of the fact that he lost his temper but it was in no way a "slam your head" motion.

Second, whatever his reason for getting drunk and being out in public, is his business. He didn't run from the cops...I believe the rest of the story (at least from Willie's own mouth) is that he was released because he wasn't running from the police but moving his car in the parking lot to accomodate the police.

Look, I'm not defending his behavior. I'm just presenting additional information which I'd do for anyone being called an a-hole or loser. You may not have liked his brother or nephew. You may not like his style. Heck, there are times when I shake my head, too. But overall, these guys are POLARIZING to watch...that is their main attraction. Funny as ever for some of us who actually enjoy Survivor and Big Brother. If you don't like it, why would you have to call them names? Doesn't that make you a bully? IDK, THAT was the reason got so mad at Joe in the first place...Joe was being a bully. Again, looking at the whole picture is best when making crass comments.
Short memory?

Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains--Russell Hantz Arrested For Assault | Reality TV Magazine

Old 07-31-2012, 12:40 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times
That's all ya got? I was talking about Willie, not Russell.

And I don't really care about their personal lives...that's not for me to judge. I should've been clearer on my point. I like the guys on TV - that's it. I don't think it's fair to call some guy, that YOU DON'T KNOW, a loser because what's the point of that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities