Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 02:08 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
I think so.. Read her family's bio and hers.
She does ALOT of charity work and is a spokesperson for some 3rd world country cause.
She has traveled and seen some pretty horrific human tragedies.
I think she carries the pain of other people in her soul and finds it hard to relate to Hollywood
And the World in general.
She strikes me as a beautiful, highly intelligent, humanitarian, but deeply sad and lonely. She is destined
To abandon conventional life and strive to help others in dire straits.

6 Reasons Ashley Judd Is The Target Of An Attack Ad : It's All Politics : NPR
She might also be throwing her flopping hat into the political arena.
No time for hubby and Indy 500!!!

I agree Gilah..........she's a superb humanitarian and seems to feel the pain and suffering of others too much. I read her book and it's so not the typical celebrity bio......no, it's more about the horrors others are going through. I was amazed t what she's done and is doing to help so many. She carries the weight of the world on her shoulders and her mom is a loon so she has to deal with that. She's (Ashley-not her mom) is very intelligent and educated and just not the glitzy celeb at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2013, 09:31 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,003,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I agree Gilah..........she's a superb humanitarian and seems to feel the pain and suffering of others too much. I read her book and it's so not the typical celebrity bio......no, it's more about the horrors others are going through. I was amazed t what she's done and is doing to help so many. She carries the weight of the world on her shoulders and her mom is a loon so she has to deal with that. She's (Ashley-not her mom) is very intelligent and educated and just not the glitzy celeb at all.
What is looney about Naomi Judd? Just curious? I don't know too much about her. I had been a fan of the Judds until I heard Naomi Judd endorse George W Bush on the Tonight show over Tenn native Al Gore in 2000. She spoke in such flowery terms that George W had the soul and heart to lead this country...... It was sad. Up until that time, I thought that she was a sensitive nurse who brought up her two girls in some bad circumstances.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:39 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
What is looney about Naomi Judd? Just curious? I don't know too much about her. I had been a fan of the Judds until I heard Naomi Judd endorse George W Bush on the Tonight show over Tenn native Al Gore in 2000. She spoke in such flowery terms that George W had the soul and heart to lead this country...... It was sad. Up until that time, I thought that she was a sensitive nurse who brought up her two girls in some bad circumstances.

oh honey child, you got all night???

Seriously though--she's nutty as my grandma's fruitcake.
She wrote a book that was supposed to be her bio............was more like a fairy tale;filled with lie after lie after lie. Her daughters have verified the truth since then.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:05 PM

2,734 posts, read 4,151,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Naomi Judd Admits to Neglecting Ashley on 'The View' - iVillage

Naomi Judd Admits She Was a "Horrible" Mom to Ashley Judd - iVillage

Old 02-11-2013, 12:12 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times
Naomi, is a few slices shy of a full loaf.
By her own admission her mental health as well as her physical health
Is slipping.
Reading all of their autobiographies, it's a real shame their talent can never make up for all
Their unhappiness in life.
They even admitted their family is cursed. it's like all the Demons they run from, are still there Everytime they open up a new door in their lives.
These 3 women have tremendous emotional baggage no amount of riches can ever erase.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities