Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 01:10 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,550,376 times

Advertisements

GOOD FOR HER!

'CUZ I KNOW THAT MANY WANTED HER TO JUST GO AWAY........

Stacey Dash joins FOX News as a contributor | Fox News

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2014, 01:16 AM

1,514 posts, read 2,121,043 times
I never understood the backlash she received for expressing her support for Mitt Romney.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:56 AM

4,566 posts, read 5,425,031 times
I love Stacey Dash.

Good for her.

Old 05-29-2014, 11:40 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,813,834 times
I've never really heard her speak. I am assume she can hold her own in a news environment?

This is kind of amusing to me not because of her political views, but because I know her as "the girl from clueless who is famous for constantly posing in butt shots for black men's cheesecake mags". LOL. When I hear her name I literally envision her in a bikini with her booty in the air. She's famous for that as well as being smoking hot and looking like a teen well into her 40s.

This can be an interesting case of career re-invention if she pulls off this political commentator thing. Hmmm....

Old 05-29-2014, 11:53 AM

4,566 posts, read 5,425,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
I've never really heard her speak. I am assume she can hold her own in a news environment?

This is kind of amusing to me not because of her political views, but because I know her as "the girl from clueless who is famous for constantly posing in butt shots for black men's cheesecake mags". ....
You've never heard her speak? So you didn't click on the link in the OP.

Also, I am pretty sure she only posed ONCE for ONE magazine. Not "constantly posing in butt shots....".

I think she would be a very good addition to the Fox team.

She is also the HOTTEST near 50 year old woman I think Ive ever seen. Her body is incredible.

Old 05-29-2014, 01:28 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,813,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post

Also, I am pretty sure she only posed ONCE for ONE magazine. Not "constantly posing in butt shots....".

She is also the HOTTEST near 50 year old woman I think Ive ever seen. Her body is incredible.
Dude. She did not pose once for one magazine. Stacey Dash was THE pinup girl for King Magazine and such for a hot minute. It's nothing horrible, these things are like the black version of Maxim. Lots of bikini and lingerie shots with her backside to the camera. Why? Because she's smokin' hot, that's why! LOL No shame in it. Like I said, I kind of knew her as the world's hottest 40+ year old.

It's a bit like if Christie Brinkley showed up on CNN in my head. I know her for being really pretty in small outfits, maybe a little acting in independent black movies. This is a radical shift.

I did not click on the link because I am work and don't have sound on this computer. But like I said, I assume she can hold her own if they hired her.

Old 05-29-2014, 01:44 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,277,314 times
Quote:
Do a Google image search of her. DEFINITELY more than one photo shoot.

Old 05-29-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post

This is kind of amusing to me not because of her political views, but because I know her as "the girl from clueless who is famous for constantly posing in butt shots for black men's cheesecake mags". LOL. When I hear her name I literally envision her in a bikini with her booty in the air. She's famous for that as well as being smoking hot and looking like a teen well into her 40s.

This can be an interesting case of career re-invention if she pulls off this political commentator thing. Hmmm....
No different than an ex-bodybuilder becoming a Governor........

We let men shake old cheesecake images faster than we do females

Old 05-29-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:

She just adds to the hotness that is the FOX News female stable

Old 05-29-2014, 05:06 PM

522 posts, read 695,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
GOOD FOR HER!

'CUZ I KNOW THAT MANY WANTED HER TO JUST GO AWAY........

Stacey Dash joins FOX News as a contributor | Fox News

Be happy it's not Alicia Silverstone! Stacey Dash is a nobody, like most Republican celebrities are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities